a. girls (bill denbrough)

a. GIRLS!
"*" means you can change

 GIRLS!"*" means you can change

"they're just girls."

TITLE | GIRLS.

OC NAME |
MARIAN "MARY" TILLARY, CHASITY WESTBAY, HEATHER TUAN, ANGELICA HERNANDEZ
PERSONALITY(IES) |
MARY :: ADVENTUROUS, ABSENTMINDED, STUBBORN, ENERGETIC, GENEROUS
CHASITY :: BRILLIANT, NEUROTIC, NEAT, SOLEMN, SKEPTICAL, INSECURE
HEATHER :: CHALLENGING, ATHLETIC, HIGH-SPIRITED, COURAGEOUS, ABRASIVE
ANGELICA :: CHARISMATIC, CONFIDENT, DRAMATIC, BLUNT, CONCEITED
FACE CLAIM(S) |
LIA PAPPAS-KEMPS,   LIZZY GREEN*,   LILY CHEE*,   SOPHIA TURINO*

OC NAME | MARIAN "MARY" TILLARY,   CHASITY WESTBAY,   HEATHER TUAN,   ANGELICA HERNANDEZPERSONALITY(IES) |MARY ::  ADVENTUROUS, ABSENTMINDED, STUBBORN, ENERGETIC, GENEROUSCHASITY ::  BRILLIANT, NEUROTIC, NEAT, SOLEMN, SKEPTICAL, INSECUREHEATHER ::...

LOVE INTEREST(S) | BILL DENBROUGH.
SUMMARY | IT (2017) AU

     In which there a four girls in Derry, Maine that have a crush on Bill Denbrough, the leader of Derry Middle School's very own "Losers Club".
Mary Tillary was a name not recalled by many at school, but those that will speak her name to other would describe her as a bright ball of energy. She has always been under the radar, but the girl was typically outgoing and was always down for an adventure. She had liked Bill Denbrough since childhood. The two were neighbors and she was also one of the last people to see Georgie alive that October morning.
Chasity Westbay never really talked to anyone outside of her friend group unless it was for a school project. Only then she would give up her solemn attitude and would do anything to get the work done. That's how she met Bill Denbrough. The two were partners for a project in Science that year, and no one has ever treated her the way Bill did. She saw something in him that she didn't see in anyone else, so her crush on him blossomed.
     Heather Tuan was known around school for her amazing basketball skills. She was the head of the basketball team, the face on anyone's mind when it came to Derry Middle School's basketball team. Most boys hated her, for she could outplay them in the snap of her fingers. She found her eyes wandering to the quieter kid in class, Bill Denbrough, which wasn't typical for her. She wasn't one to fall for guys, especially the shy kid, but he seemed to attract her in a way that was unusual.
     Angelica Hernandez was an even stranger case. The girl was known for being spunky and a diva in most cases. To say she fell for the Denbrough boy was an understatement. In this case, she's liked him since the fifth grade and always subtly hinted at it, trying her hardest to not lose her popularity. It was hard to not tell her girl friends, knowing they were all fake, but she was able to keep it a secret for that long.
When summer hit in Derry, and the Losers Club goes on a mass search for Bill's little brother, they find help and guidance in the four girls, each time making it hard for him to decide who he liked, but they're just girls and they can't be what you need if they're thirteen.

EXTRAS | IT (2017) & THE 1975

— None of the girls are in the same friend group and they don't really know that each other like Bill. Two of them can have a rivalry against each other, but they all don't really know each other.
— So basically, they all have they're part in helping the losers club. They appear in different parts throughout the movie.
— If you just stick to the summary, you should be fine
— Some ideas for how to end it is that none of them end up with Bill and all become besties (like BRATZ), or you could have one of them end up with Bill, one end up with one of the other losers, and two of them possibly alluding to dating, or maybe even just Bill gets nothing but the other losers do which would be 🤧 decent
— Whatever ending you want, be sure to DM me and let me know!!

NOTES | idk i love the song girls by the 1975 and i came up with this plot lol
STATUS | AVAILABLE