TWO

Sitting on the sofa and simply talking about why he was here, was one thing. It didn't become a full-fledged reality until he walked into the rec room and was suddenly face to face with the boys of the house. Each set of eyes turned to him immediately, crawling up and down his body as if he were a feast to be devoured.

The first sliver of uncertainty worked its way in. Was he really ready for this? Was it even something he honestly wanted to do? Sean had thought it all through thoroughly before ever coming here, but now all the sudden, the doubts were coming back. What if he freaked out when one of these guys shoved their dick in his ass? Playing with toys and watching porn wasn't the same as doing it for real. He wasn't actually gay. Fucking a man in real life might bring that truth to the forefront in a hurry. And what if his friends found out? He didn't want to think about that.

"Boys, I'd like you to meet Sean," Gideon said. "Our very first curious boy."

Sean recognized some of the guys from the videos he'd watched. His eyes darted toward the two that were simply referenced on film as the twins. He didn't think they were actually related because, though they resembled one another in body type and hair and eye color, their actual features were quite unique to each of them. It was the twins who approached him first, flashing shy smiles while their hands were anything but shy as they lightly stroked his arms and upper body. They circled him slowly, caressing his lean muscles, sizing him up.

"You're very handsome," one cooed.

"Very," the other concurred.

By nature, Sean wasn't typically shy or nervous when meeting new people, but this wasn't a typical situation. He was here to get fucked by a guy—there was nothing "typical" about that, not for him. He was one part uneasy about his decision, and one part excited—so much so that his jeans were growing uncomfortably tight.

Gideon watched the twins a moment, an amused smile on his face. "I trust you will all make Sean feel at home and help him get acquainted. And remember, he gets to choose his co-star. No pressuring him."

The twins laid their heads on each of Sean's arms and smiled sweetly. "Us? Pressure him? Never."

Gideon chuckled. "Uh huh." He addressed Sean. "I'll leave you here with the boys to get to know everyone. Take your time in choosing your partner, we're in no rush. I know this is a huge step for you."

Sean nodded and looked at the other young men—all of whom were scouring him with hungry eyes. Was it safe to be left alone with them? That thought had a two-sided effect, stinging him with fear and a shot of thrill.

One of the guys stepped forward when Gideon exited the rec room. "I'm Zach." He held out his hand and Sean shook it. The guy was flawless and his eyes pulled Sean in and made his heart beat a little faster....his jeans grow a little tighter. Before his girlfriend had ass-fucked him, he'd never thought of men as beautiful. Even now, his mind balked at the notion of thinking that. But it was hard not to when staring into the perfect face of this particular porn star. "The boys are right," Zach smiled. "You are very handsome."

Zach kept hold of Sean's hand and led him across the room to the sofa where the two of them sat down. The twins huddled together on the opposite side of him as they continued to caress his body. Their touch was light but incredibly stimulating though they veered away from his crotch, for now.

The other young men introduced themselves one at a time. Sean was certain any one of them would fuck him right here, right now, if he gave the green light, but even so, they simply lounged around and engaged him in casual conversation. Well, "casual" for porn stars as their questions weren't the type he was used to being asked by his friends.