TEN

The fear of his friends discovering this video hadn't suddenly vanished, but the short talk with Zach had somewhat eased that fear. Sean didn't know if he was quite ready to embrace homosexuality, but he certainly couldn't deny the compelling possibility that he might be a full-fledged cake boy.

After Zach was through with him, he suspected it may no longer be a "possibility" but a hard fact. And that was just something he would have to deal with once this was all over.

All over. Perched before Zach on hands and knees once again, Sean realized he dreaded it being over. Now that he was ready to take it to the limit and beyond—he wanted it to last for much longer than a single shoot.

When the director called for action, Zach's grip on his hips tightened a fraction and his slick cock-head pushed against Sean's hole. Some of the resistance remained, but he was ready this time. His breath stuck in his throat as Zach squeezed in slowly.

"Stroke yourself," Zach whispered as he leaned over his back. "It'll help you relax."

Sean took hold of his dick and jerked firmly on his engorged shaft as he supported himself on one arm. He groaned and shuddered, tugged his cock a little faster, and gasped when Zach sank his member in deeper...deeper...as Sean's inner cave relaxed to accommodate his co-star's large prick.

"Fuck..." Sean shivered, and his toes curled a bit when the tip of Zach's cock grazed his prostate.

"Fuck, baby," Zach groaned. "Your ass is so tight...and feels so fucking good." His pelvis pressed flush against Sean's ass cheeks and he rotated his hips, stirring his cock inside Sean.

"Oh my God..." Sean choked, sucking deep gulps of air. He squeezed his dick and just held on for a moment, his head light from the fullness of Zach's presence inside him.

"Better than the strap-on?" Zach breathed and continued to pivot his hips.

"Uuhh...fuck...fuck yeah..." Sean released his dick and clutched the blankets with both hands. His member hung rigid and heavy between his legs, dripping cum juice onto the comforter. Zach gave a short, firm thrust, and his heavy balls smacked Sean's sack. That was a sensation he hadn't gotten from being ass-fucked by Olivia. Sean liked it and quivered when their balls collided again...and again...as Zach increased the pace and depth of his thrusts.

"Ahhh, fuck yeah," Zach gasped and drove his dick in deep and strong, rocking Sean back and forth on the bed. "Fuck yeah, baby...your ass is pure gold."

Praise for his ass was something new as well. As much as Olivia had enjoyed drilling him—the cock had been fake. She couldn't know how it really felt to be inside his ass. It took a real dick to experience that. And the difference showed in the very way Zach held onto him, the tension in his body as he plunged into Sean again and again with growing intensity and urgency. Even the sounds emitting from the man bordered on sexual agony as his orgasm mounted. None of this had been present while he'd been getting ass-fucked by Olivia. Fucking with Zach was a thousand times more intense—and pleasurable. It was pure fucking ecstasy!

"Fuck...yes..." Sean gouged the bed. "Fuck me...oh God, Zach—fuck me harder."

Zach was quick to oblige and pounded his ass. Deep grunts burst from Zach as his fingers dug into Sean's hot, sweaty flesh. He jerked Sean back on his cock as he fucked his ass wildly.

"Uuhh!" Sean yelled out and rocked eagerly to his rhythm, bouncing his ass furiously on Zach's dick. "Oh fuck-fuck-fuck! Fuck me! Harder-harder! Oh fuck—don't stop-don't stop!" Sean's head spun with mind-blowing ecstasy as Zach nailed his sweet spot relentlessly. Oh fuck—my balls are gonna explode! It seemed a real possibility as they filled to capacity and collided back and forth with his own cock and Zach's heavy sack. Cum juice flicked rampantly from his dick head, splattering his stomach and the blankets below. Oh my God—I'm gonna cum—I'm gonna fucking cum!

"Uuhh—fuuck!" Zach panted erratically, his pelvis smacking Sean's ass. "Oh fuck, baby, you're gonna make me cum so hard."

"Change positions," the director interjected. "Sean on his back. Let's get a full frontal."

Sean was shaking as Zach paused and pulled out. He lightly smacked Sean's ass cheek. "Turn over, baby," he panted heavily. "I want to see that gorgeous face of yours when you cum."

Swallowing through a parched throat, Sean dropped to the bed and twisted onto his back. The cameras paused as Gideon handed them a bottle of chilled water. They each took a couple drinks and the cold water felt good going down.

The cameras got rolling again and Zach kneeled between Sean's spread legs. He smiled and stroked Sean's cock as he slid his own dick deep inside Sean's ass.

"Mmm," Sean whimpered, gazing up at the beautiful man.

"Having fun?" Zach grinned, his face flushed and glistening.

"Loads."

Zach chuckled. "Me, too." He held onto Sean's shaft as he leaned forward and kissed Sean on the mouth, long and deep. He kept the kiss going as he continued to stroke Sean's cock and fuck him at the same time.

Oh my God! Sean had known the "real thing" would be different from using toys or getting fucked by a girl with a strap-on—but he hadn't realized it would be this different. The sheer ecstasy of getting fucked by a man nearly cracked his mind and sent him over the edge of insanity.

"Uuh!" Sean cried and grabbed onto Zach's slick, heated body. He clutched the man's ass and pulled him harder against him, deeper into him. Zach let loose of Sean's dick and planted his hands on the bed, hovering above him as he put force into his thrusts, slamming his cock balls-deep inside Sean's throbbing ass. Their sweaty bodies slapped together furiously, rattling the bed beneath them. Sean's stiff dick smacked his stomach in a steady rat-tat-tat flicking precum all over him and Zach. "Uh-uuh-uuhh! Fuuck—I'm gonna cum!"

Zach grinned and panted and fucked him a little harder, then sat back a bit and wrapped his arms around Sean's raised legs—and drove his cock in with concentrated force.

"Fuu-huuck!" Sean wailed as his body contorted on the mattress, hips arching and pumping, ass swallowing Zach's cock over and over, his own dick a steel rod and throbbing like a bitch as it beat against his lower abdomen. "Zach—fuuuck! Fuck me! Oh fuck—I'm gonna cum!"

Zach startled him by pulling him up onto his lap and engulfing him in his arms. He crushed his mouth in a hot kiss and bounced Sean on his hard cock, squeezing Sean's dick between their bodies. Sean whimpered and panted hard into Zach's mouth, their eyes locked as they sucked each other's tongues hungrily.

With a hard gasp, Sean wrenched from the kiss. Zach had two handfuls of his ass, rocking him up and down on his steel shaft. "Oh my God..." Sean grunted. His hands sank into Zach's hair and squeezed fiercely as he shoved his head against Zach's hot, damp brow. "Fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...uuuhhh...uuhh...I'm cumming-I'm cummingI'mcummingcuuummming!" He jerked in Zach's arms and let out a strangled cry, leaned back and blew his wad up Zach's stomach and chest. "Fuuuck!"

"Fuck yeah!" Zach whooped and dropped Sean on the bed. He pulled out of his ass and stripped off his condom, straddled Sean's body and rocked his ass on Sean's pulsing member as he furiously beat off. "Uuuhh—uuuhhh—fuck-fuuuck-ffuuuhhhh!"

His cock exploded, a geyser of cum blasting all over Sean's sweaty, flushed skin. Zach's hips jerked a couple times, wrenching grunts and shouts from the young man as a few more tendrils of cum burst out of him. He gasped hard and sank his ass down on Sean's crotch, panting heavily, a grin spread across his handsome face.

"Wow." Zach laughed and wiped his palm down his sweaty face then leaned forward and kissed Sean, sinking onto him. He gently rolled his hips as their kiss deepened. Sean moaned into his mouth and matched the rhythm of his body, their heavy members grinding together. Zach continued to rock his hips as he raised his head and gazed down at Sean. "Ready to go back to the ladies?" he murmured and kissed him again. "Or you want to hang out here with us boys for a few more days?"

Sean shivered all over and his toes curled up as a single strong pulse ran up his cock. His fingertips trailed along Zach's spine and he rubbed his palms over the man's heated ass and gripped tight. "I...I think..." Sean panted. "I think...I'm done with the ladies." He smiled, still a little scared of what would come after all this, once he returned to his life. But now he had a deeper understanding of what he really wanted...and who he really was. It was a place to start, at least. He drew Zach into another kiss. "I'll stay."