EIGHT

The "action" paused as Zach was given a condom. He sheathed himself and lubed his cock and Sean's ass, working the slick gel into his hole.

It's happening. It's really happening. This is it—the moment of truth. The reason you're here.

Sean had a difficult time determining if his rapid heartbeat was due to fear or excitement or a little of both. Once the deed was done, there was no taking it back, no going back to being one-hundred-percent straight with a virgin ass that had never swallowed dick.

His mind jumped to his friends again and the fear of being found out crept back on him. Anyone could stumble across this video. Shit, he didn't even use a fake name. Why hadn't he? Maybe then, he could've denied that he was the guy in the video getting ass-fucked, citing it was one of those strange phenomena that everyone had a "twin" out in the world. But he had used his real name. Having a look-alike was unbelievable enough. But a look-alike with the same name? No fucking way he'd be able to sell that.

The director called for action and Zach urged Sean up onto hands and knees, his ass presented to the porn star and exposed for the world to see. He'd never felt so vulnerable in all his life. Perched on hands and knees before his girlfriend hadn't felt anything like this. Was it because—despite the synthetic cock ramming his ass—his mind was wholly aware that it was still a girl doing it to him? Surely tons of hardcore heterosexuals let their wives or girlfriends ass-fuck them with toys without once wondering if they might be gay. Sean hadn't wondered if he was. Even when he started watching gay porn and thinking about fucking guys. His mind had remained fully locked into his "straightness." It hadn't occurred to him that he might actually be gay—until he came here.

Sean snapped back to attention in a hurry when the tip of Zach's greased cock touched his hole. He went rigid with tension. His fingers slowly curled, dragging the comforter into his fists—and he literally felt his inner ass muscles tighten up in resistance to the impending invasion of Zach's dick.

What was wrong with him? He'd come here for this express purpose—why was he suddenly resisting it?

Sean gasped sharply as Zach pushed gently with his hips. The tip of his cock stretched Sean's tight hole. Fuck. Sean clutched the blanket harder as his head dropped forward and eyes squeezed shut. Relax-relax-relax. If he didn't "relax"—Zach might accidentally tear him a new one.

"Relax," Zach murmured, aware of his tension. He lightly nudged Sean's ass with his cock head without penetrating him. "This is just like the toys you used...only better."

Sean swallowed hard and nodded, taking deep breaths as he struggled to calm his mind and body. He wanted this. He'd wanted it so bad that he had contacted the porn company in hopes of being chosen for this segment. He wouldn't go through all that if he hadn't really wanted to get fucked by a man—would he?

"Breathe..." Zach whispered and very slowly applied pressure, squeezing his engorged cock head into Sean's ass, stretching...stretching...

Oh fuck—fuck—it's happening! It's really fucking happening! You're taking DICK! You FAG!

"No..." Sean choked and pulled away suddenly, falling on the bed face down. "Stop...I-I don't want to do this...I don't..."

The director immediately halted the shoot.

Sean buried his face in the pillow, his chest heaving with ragged breath. "I'm sorry," he whispered thickly, his voice shaking, when Gideon approached the bed. "I-I don't...I don't know what happened...but I can't do this...I'm sorry."