TWELVE

Sean was unsteady on his feet when he and Zach descended the main staircase. His legs felt like rubber and he welcomed the support of Zach's body as the guy walked with his arm around Sean's shoulders.

All conversation and activity ceased when they entered the rec room. The other boys stared at Sean in silence, faces filled with anticipation. The twins broke first, squealed, and ran over to Sean, throwing their arms around him.

"How was it?"

"Did it feel good?"

Before he could answer, the first one piped up again – "It did! We told you it would!"

Sean laughed and nodded, releasing a long breath. "Yeah, it did. You were right."

The two boys were ecstatic, clinging to him. "You're gonna stay for a while, right?" Marcus asked hopefully. "Please?"

"He is," Zach confirmed and winked at Sean.

"Yay!" the twins cried out and hugged him harder.

"How much longer?" Lucas ventured toward Sean, holding a pool stick. He cocked one eyebrow, his eyes churning with desire. "Days longer?"

Sean swallowed and nodded. "Yeah."

The twins squealed again. Marcus grinned. "You're gonna get fucked so much." He squinted cutely. "You can sleep in our room."

The other guys burst into laughter.

Sean cleared his throat and laughed. "Well...uh...okay." Spending an entire night with the twins? Fuck yeah.

"Maybe I was going to invite him to sleep in my room," Lucas countered.

Mickey shook his head. "Bailey's coming home tonight."

"So?" Lucas smirked. "I have a big bed."

"Nope." Marcus grinned and squeezed Sean. "He's ours tonight."

Lucas scowled, his eyes twinkling. "You two are spoiled rotten."

The twins giggled and nodded, not even attempting to deny it.

"So..." Zach walked over and leaned against the pool table. "What're you going to tell your friends? Anything?"

Sean sighed and shrugged. "I...I don't know yet."

"Be gay with us," Marcus pleaded playfully. "It's fun to be gay."

Sean laughed low. "I'm starting to believe you."

"Wouldn't you rather have a boyfriend than a girlfriend?" Mickey asked and pressed against him. "We'll be your practice boyfriends, if you want."

"That's...that's very tempting." Sean smiled.

"Whatever you decide to do," Zach said, "only you can know when you're ready. If you decide you want to go back to your hetero life, that's entirely your choice and no has any right to tell you not to. Just do what makes you happy." His eyes held Sean's stare and radiated what he hoped would be Sean's decision. Sean trembled pleasantly and swallowed hard.

"It's true," Marcus said softly. "We want you to be gay like us, but we won't think badly of you if you don't want to be." He kissed Sean's cheek. "We promise."

Sean looked around the room and discovered only understanding on the other boys' faces. Gay or straight—they accepted him for who he was. Would his friends be as accommodating?

"I don't know what I'll tell my friends, or when," he murmured. "But as I told Zach right after we..." He smiled at Zach. "I'm done with the ladies." He wrapped his arms around the twins and kissed each of them softly on the lips. "I want to be gay with you."

Marcus curled his arms around Sean's neck and kissed him more deeply. "If your friends don't want you anymore, we'll take you and keep you forever."

His words, so sweet and sincere, warmed Sean's heart. Maybe it was time for a brand-new start—in every sense of the word. He brushed a soft kiss on Marcus' lips. "I think I would like that." He raised his head and met Zach's warm eyes, echoing Marcus' sentiment. "I think I would like it a lot."

_________________________

NOTE TO READERS:  Sean also appears in "Private Invitation", the Boys of Porn / Phoenix Club crossover novella. That story actually takes place AFTER this one, as Sean is already one of Gideon's boys in that book.