FIVE

The shower was quick, and Zach wasn't shy with his hands as he washed Sean from top to bottom. By the time he was through, Sean sported a massive erection and his nervousness was dwindling in the heat of lust.

When Sean had been contacted a couple weeks ago and informed he was chosen for the segment, he'd been given instructions on preparing for the shoot. Cleansing instructions. He had followed the instructions to the letter and had to admit he never felt more inwardly "pristine" than he did right now. Even so, both he and Zach performed one final douching before leaving the shower.

They pulled robes over their aroused bodies and returned to the studio and took their place on the bed. Once he was in front of the cameras, Sean started to feel anxious again and wondered if this would ultimately be a mistake. What if his friends happened to see this video? Or someone else who told his friends? Sean had an instant, disturbing recall of one of his friends saying it was funny as hell to watch gay porn. What if some time they decided to go make fun of gay porn stars and stumbled across this video?

"Sean?" Zach touched his arm. "Are you all right?"

"Uh...yeah." Sean swallowed hard, his arousal weakening. "I'm just feeling the butterflies, you know?"

"Perfectly natural. But don't worry, you'll start to relax, and everything will be fine."

Doubt needled Sean. He'd come here for the experience of a lifetime and he didn't want to waste it feeling nervous and uneasy about what "might" happen afterward. He took a deep breath, nodded, and smiled. "Okay."

Once the cameras were rolling, Sean tried to focus solely on Zach. At first, it was difficult with Gideon and the camera crew looking on. Sean wasn't shy by nature, but he'd never fucked in front of other people, not even with a girl. This here was an all-new experience for him and having an audience was more nerve-racking than he'd anticipated. It struck with sudden clarity that this video would be going out to thousands of viewers. His performance here today would be immortalized on film, never to be retracted.

Zach whispered in his ear, "Relax. Close your eyes, if necessary, and just focus on what I'm doing to you." Zach dropped soft kisses on his neck. "You're going to have the time of your life." He pressed his warm, strong lips to the curve of Sean's jaw. "I promise."

Sean slowly turned his head and stared into Zach's eyes, their lips nearly touching. Zach smiled, hesitated, then kissed him softly. It felt good. It tasted good. Sean shivered and leaned into the kiss, allowing himself to enjoy it for the time being. Later, he could analyze just what it meant that he liked kissing boys as much as kissing girls. Or more?

"Mm," Zach moaned. "That's good...just like that." He gently tugged loose the belt of Sean's robe and very slowly peeled the soft cotton fabric off his hip, exposing his flesh to the cameras. Sean started to tense then relaxed when Zach caressed his bare skin. "Your body feels so good," Zach whispered against his lips. "I can't wait to be inside you."

Another shiver quivered through Sean. He couldn't wait, either. It was his whole reason for being here. When he started to work more urgently toward that end, Zach caught his eager hands and held them tenderly between his palms.

"Easy, baby." He kissed him again. "No need to rush. There's so much more to experience here than just the sex act alone. I don't just want to fuck you...I want to savor you. Every inch of you." Zach kissed his throat, his warm lips pressing lightly to his Adam's apple as he descended at a snail's pace, leaving a trail of kisses behind. "I want you to experience the true glory and ecstasy of a man's passion and affection."

Zach swirled the tip of his tongue around Sean's left nipple, causing it to stiffen to pebble hardness. Sean quivered, startled by the sensitivity of that little nub. Girls he'd been with had usually bypassed his nipples. They gave attention to his chest in general but didn't actually suck his nipples as Zach was doing now, his strong lips pinching and tugging, his wet soft tongue massaging, sucking, stretching the nipple a fraction.