Mistakes

The sound of the doorbell woke Tzuyu up from her sleep. She had fallen asleep on the couch while waiting for her girlfriend to come home.

Tzuyu checked the clock before standing up. "4:35 A.M, at least she came home" Tzuyu sighed as she opened the door.

The moment she opened the door, her heart had fallen to pieces yet again once she saw a girl helping out her obviously drunk girlfriend to stand.

Sana is undeniably drunk and Tzuyu can only guess that Sana went to the bar again once she saw the visible hickeys on her neck as well as the reeking smell of alcohol coming from her girlfriend.

"Oh hey, Sana was too drunk to handle herself so I brought her here because she said that this is where she lives. Are you her sister?" the girl with Sana asked Tzuyu, unaware of their relationship.

What the girl had said made Tzuyu's ear irked up in annoyance and her face slightly turning into a shade of red.

"I'm not her sister. I'm her girlfriend." Tzuyu sternly stated that caused the girl to widen her eyes in shock.

"G-girlfriend? But Sana said that she doesn't have one." The girl said, obviously confused.

"Well now you know that she does. Thank you for bringing her home, you can go now. I can handle my girlfriend myself." Tzuyu said between gritted teeth, coldness lacing in her every word.

"Y-yeah sure! I'll go now then." the girl said before dashing towards the elevator, scared of the aura that Tzuyu was emitting.

"Tch, she told people that she doesn't have a girlfriend." Tzuyu looked at the now sleeping Sana before heaving a sigh. "That hurts..."

She then carried Sana towards their bedroom to change her clothes into a much comfortable one for her to be able to sleep much better.

She took Sana's clothes off and was surprised to see some fresh hickeys all over her body. Tzuyu was only able to clench her jaw before dressing Sana in a hurry. Seeing those hickeys on her girlfriend made her heart ache.

"You could've at least hid your hickeys well so that it'll cost me less pain." Tzuyu whispered to Sana who's soundly asleep, her voice showing pain.

After tucking Sana in bed, Tzuyu took some extra pillows before she headed to the living room. She had decided to sleep on the couch, she doesn't want to sleep with Sana cause it'll only remind her about the different girls that her girlfriend had made out with.

"How come I still love her even though she cost me so much pain every time she comes home?" Tzuyu asked herself the same old question once again, still unable to find the answer.

Tzuyu is tired of the same old routine that she has to go through with everyday. Wake up and pretend that everything's alright, watch Sana close the door because she's going to the bar to make out with someone, wait for Sana to get home, get her heart broken because a random girl sent Sana home. She's tired of it but she still chose to continue living like that.

"Why do I love her so much even though it hurts?" a lone tear escaped from her eye then seconds after, her tears were already unstoppable.

It was always like this, she would always cry after making sure that Sana is home and asleep after making out with a stranger on her favourite bar.

She doesn't even know how come she still has a lot of tears to cry out even though she cries out a bucket everyday.

"I just can't stop myself from loving you and I hate it.." Tzuyu uttered before drifting to sleep which is the only time when she forgets about the pain that she's feeling.