Not Everything Changes

A/N: I've reread the first two chapters and I think that this needs a happy ending since Satzu isn't really that much of a tragic ship so I decided to write few more chapters to give it a pretty decent ending rather than leaving it with a sad ending.
_____________________________________

Awkward silence was filling the whole table where the eight friends who used to always laugh and tease each other, are currently sitting at.

They decided to have a mini reunion, saying that they didn't get to meet up often after they graduated college and established their own careers.

Despite knowing that she'll see Tzuyu, Sana still showed up, she didn't have a choice anyway since Momo literally dragged her all the way here.

The others are still awkward with her around because of what happened to her and Tzuyu before but she kinda knows that it was her fault too so she had no choice but to deal with the awkwardness that she knew she brought.

"Uhm why don't we order some foods already while we wait for Tzuyu." Jihyo suggested, trying to lift the mood up as she was also having enough of the awkward atmosphere.

"That's a great idea. Let's pick what we want to eat first before we call the waiter." Jeongyeon stated with the others nodding in agreement.

They were silently choosing which food they would like to order when the bell rang, signalling that someone just came.

Sana immediately looked towards the direction of the entrance and there she saw Chou Tzuyu, her beloved ex.

Their eyes met but they both looked away almost immediately. This was the second time that they're seeing each other again after the break up.

"Tzuyu!" Nayeon happily greeted before she stood up to hug their maknae whom she missed a lot.

Even before Tzuyu could hug back or even react, Jihyo pushed Nayeon away and hugged the youngest of them all.

"We've missed you, kiddo" she hugged her tighter with the latter hugging back, "I've missed you too" a smile was formed on Tzuyu's lips.

"I missed you my dear chingu." it was now Chaeyoung's turn to hug her bestfriend and soon after, they all hugged Tzuyu one by one except for Sana who just awkwardly watched them on her seat.

Fortunately, Momo noticed Sana being uncomfortable watching them all by herself so she immediately went beside her bestfriend, feeling guilty for dragging Sana to come when she knew that it'll be hard for her.

"Hey, are you okay?" she nudged Sana's side, getting it's attention.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm totally fine." Sana replied rather sarcastic then gave Momo a small smile.

"Sorry for forcing you to come along." concern was purely evident on Momo's voice which made Sana smile.

"I'm really fine, Mo. Just a little uncomfortable since you know.. she's here." a sigh left Sana's lips that made Momo feel more bad for causing her bestfriend a hard time.

"Listen, I'm really sorry for dragging you here. I should've put your feelings into consideration but don't worry, I got your back" Momo said with a smug smile that made Sana feel better and more relaxed knowing that there is someone who she can rely on.

Sana's really glad that Momo still acts the same towards her since their other friends seems to limit their interactions with her including their other Japanese friend, Mina.

Once the others were done welcoming Tzuyu, they all went back to their seats. Tzuyu noticed that the only vacant seat was the one across from Sana so she hesitated for a while but eventually sat down since she didn't have any other choice.