Regrets

"You came" Tzuyu gave Sana a knowing smile, not minding the new hickeys on Sana's neck nor Sana's swollen lips.

"Yeah, sorry for being late." Sana apologized before sitting beside Tzuyu.

"At least you came..." Tzuyu gave her a small smile before adding, "That's enough for me."

Sana was left confused with what was happening so she asked, "Tzuyu, why did you want to talk? Is there a problem? And why is your eyes puffy again? Did you cry?" she asked, checking if the younger is hurt anywhere.

"Why are you like that? Do you really not know?" Tzuyu's shoulders dropped as she asked with a tired smile.

"Know what?" Sana asked, more confused than earlier, not having a clue about what Tzuyu is talking about.

"Sana, I'm tired." Tzuyu said with pain evident on her voice, being the most vulnerable Tzuyu that Sana has ever seen.

"W-what do you mean?" Sana asked looking clueless as ever but her heart starts to beat erratically on her chest.

Tzuyu scoffed in disbelief. She doesn't know if Sana's just pretending not to know or she's just really that oblivious. "The act that we always do whenever we're together. We always pretend that we're still happy to cover the reality that we are over. It's been some months now since I've known that you were cheating on me. Yes, Sana, I know about it. I've accepted that and let you be but Sana, I'm sorry but I can't deal with your shits anymore." she stated that left Sana speechless.

"Y-you knew? But.. H-how?" Sana asked shocked with the newly found information, eyes bulging out of its socket.

"Those hickeys on your body whenever you come home with someone else, says it. Those random names that you say whenever you're asleep tells it. I may be a fool for you but I'm not that dumb to not realise the things that you do. I always knew, Sana. I just chose to say nothing and pretend that everything was alright because I love you." Tzuyu's face turned red as she was already fuming, tears also started to form in her eyes.

"I only did that because you weren't willing to do so! I just wanted to have fun every night but you didn't give me that so I tried looking for someone else. I was also pretending that everything was fine. I was also suffering!" Sana countered, words were just flowing out of her mouth without any thoughts.

"Suffering? What do you know about suffering when having fun on somebody else's arms is what you do everyday?!" Tzuyu questioned, unknowingly raising her voice that took Sana by surprise since the latter never really raised her voice at her like this.

"Shouldn't you be thankful that I still come home to you everyday? Wasn't that enough?!" Sana retorted but eventually regretted after seeing Tzuyu's reaction

After hearing those from Sana, Tzuyu bitterly laughed to stop the tears that were threatening to fall.

Tzuyu looked at Sana, the patience that she had showed her before is now long gone. "That was enough for me. It was more than enough that's why I still chose to love you even if I'm not sure whether you still love me or not. Even if it felt like I'm being stabbed by a knife on the chest multiple times, I ignore those pains just to be with you! Now let me ask you, was my love for you not enough to make you stay? Am I really not enough?" she asked but the older just looked at her and didn't utter anything for a reply as each words that her girlfriend had said caused her to keep mum.

"I knew it. I was never enough for you." Tzuyu stated, sensing that the latter won't answer, before a lone tear fell from her eye.

Seeing Tzuyu cry was indeed a rare sight for Sana since the younger would always smile whenever she sees her. She would always act tough whenever they are together.