Unplanned Ending

"TZUYU! GET OVER HERE! HURRY!" Sana's loud voice woke the people at the living room including Tzuyu.

The squad decided to stay at Tzuyu and Sana's place to help the couple in case some emergency happens.

"S-sana I'm coming! Wait for me!" Tzuyu yelled back before dashing to the mini room at the first floor, knocking her knee at the table in the process.

"What happened?" Chaeyoung who just woke up, sleepily asked the others after seeing Tzuyu dash off.

"I don't really know.. Sana unnie just shouted, calling for Tzuyu." Dahyun replied while stretching to wake herself up.

"Maybe Sana's just hungry or needs some help to walk to the bathroom. She calls when she needs help" Nayeon answered still half awake while the others just nodded, agreeing on what she said.

Tzuyu burst into the room where Sana's at then she quickly went beside her, "Sana I'm here! What happened? What's the problem? Do you need something? Is something wrong?" Tzuyu bombarded her with questions while panicking.

"Hon.. M-my water broke.. " Sana grabbed Tzuyu's hand, holding it tight, trying to lessen the extreme pain that she's feeling.

"What?! Wait so the baby's coming out?" There were too many emotions evident on Tzuyu's face. There was excitement, nervousness, worry, and more but one stood out the most, it was panic.

"Yes, the baby's coming out, now please hurry and bring me to the damn hospital!" Sana pulled Tzuyu by her collar before adding, "Your child needs to come out so you better start moving!" Sana demanded, having enough of the pain that just seems to worsen each second.

"What happened? I heard some shouting so w-" Jihyo barged into the room, the other girls behind her and they saw Sana holding Tzuyu by the collar. "Sana's scary when she's pregnant" she muttered to herself before getting closer to the two.

"Unnies! Great you're here. I need help, let's carry Sana, she's heavy I can't handle her alone." Tzuyu got out of Sana's grip and looked at her friends with anxiousness.

"What's happening? Sana are you okay?" Momo shifted closer to the said girl, checking her condition.

"Obviously she's not." Mina told Momo with her matter-of-fact tone, earning a pout from the latter.

"Looks like her water broke. Let's bring her to the hospital. Now." With Mina's command, they immediately carried Sana, except Tzuyu who's just following them from behind.

"Damn Sana, are you carrying five babies in there? Y-you're so heavy!" Sana's deadly glare was sent to Jeongyeon as an answer, successfully shutting her up. Luckily they're at the first floor so they didn't have to deal with the stairs.

"Yah Tzuyu! Get your shit together and get the car ready!" Nayeon yelled, waking Tzuyu out from her trance.

"Right, right. I should get the car ready to bring Sana to the hospital. We must bring her there in an instant. She needs to give birth to our child so I n-" Tzuyu blabbing was cut off by Sana who's looking at her with so much intensity.

"Tzuyu, I love you so damn much but for fuck's sake, just get the car ready and bring me to the hospital!" Sana was growing impatient and the pain that she's feeling is not helping either.

"On it! Just hang in there, hon." they watched how the panicking Tzuyu dashed towards the garage to get her car.

"It's my first time seeing her panic like that." Mina commented, carrying some bags on her hand.

"You were like that too when I gave birth to our daughter." Momo smirked at Mina, earning a glare from her wife for three years now.

"What's with the bags unnie?" Dahyun asked once she saw the bags, curious on why her unnie's holding it.