Drunken Adventure

Alright, you little nuggets, it seems you like word counts a lot so here's a long ass story. Also, it's slight AU so the events that led up to Aiz leveling up happened before she Bell came to Orario. Also note, halfway through writing this I realized there's a similar story with Lefiya being drunk and it's not an original idea so...Alexa play despacito.

...

The pub known as The Hostess of Fertility was packed to the brim on a particular evening. The folk merrily laughed their worries away after a hard day's work. There was a pleasant feeling about the place as the female waiters delivered food and drinks with a smile and the adventurers ate with a smile. Near the back of the bar sat two people who were the topic of discussion of the bar.

"No," Ais said for about the tenth time that evening. The Level 5 adventurer of the Loki Familia had brought her goddess to the bar because she had been nagging her for just the two of them to go.

"C'mon Aizu." Loki, the Goddess of Mischief, egged one of her favourite members on. She had made Ais come here so that she could relax a bit after all the rigorous training she had been doing over the past month.

The blonde adventurer, however, was not having it.

"I almost killed you last time." Ais reminded the red-haired goddess who just laughed it off. The goddess slightly trembled at the memory but her concern for Ais decided it could stand a bit of a chase from a sword-wielding drunk.

"Ohhhhh! It's no big deal. Just a little bit to calm you down, c'mon missy!" Loki tried again, Ais's instant rejections were starting to get on her nerves but she would not go down without a fight.

Ais had been coming home exhausted every day from training and she could see it starting to take a toll on the girl with her eyelids becoming darker from lack of sleep, the goddess really wanted to cheer her up even if it meant being chased by a sword-wielding drunk.

"No," Ais replied again, she just did not want an alcoholic drink.

"Ok fine, just have something!" Loki said in slight agitation.

Ais had not had anything touch her lips since she entered the bar while Loki had 9 empty mugs sitting in front of her.

"Alright, fine," Ais said with a sigh, she didn't want to upset her goddess any more than she already had.

"Now order something while I go talk to Mia," Loki said, as she got up from her seat, unbeknownst to Ais was that Loki still had one trick up her sleeve, spiking Ais's dinner.

"Heeeeyyyyy Mia!" Loki approached the dwarven owner of the pub with an overly cheerful attitude.

"Hello Loki, need anything? I'm a bit busy right now." Mia noticed the goddess's unusual way of greeting but feigned innocence as she pointed out the overly full building.

"Oh no problem, I just need a quick little favour," Loki said with a mischievous grin earning one back in kind.

"I need you to add something...strong in whatever Ais orders." She leaned closer to Mia and spoke in a whisper, "I'm sure the Familia bank won't miss a few thousand valises."

At the mention of money, Mia instantly agreed. "Alright, how strong do you need it?"

Loki thought for a minute before replying, "Enough to make her stop thinking for the night." At that, Mia thought for a minute before finally nodding.

"I've got just the thing," Mia said as she pulled out an old, worn-down bottle from the shelves behind her. "This stuff is transparent and odourless so it'll slip into practically anything.