Chapter 11

Y/N POV
A day to start a new day and a new relationship, I happily do my morning routines and go to school

At School
I was walking down the halls when someone pushed me to the walls and pin me.

"Where's my morning kiss?" I look up to see Jungkook. I give him a peck at his cheeks.

"Why in the cheeks?" He said, I was about to give him a peck on his lips, he smashed his lips on to mine, kissing me passionately, I kissed back and put my hands onto his neck while his hands were on my waist. He broke the kiss and smiled at me.

"Kyeopta~" I blushed at his words. He intertwine his hands to my hands and started walking again to our class.

At Class Discussion
Jungkook keep on bothering me while the teacher is discussing the lessons

"What do you want?" I said angrily to him. He finally stopped and get his attention to the lessons again.

The lessons were so boring. The bell rang the students ran to exit the class like they won't get out of the room.

"Oppa, can you go out with me?" A girl said, I looked up to see the girl. It was Kim Hannah one of the most beautiful girl in the university. I glared at Jungkook, I got my things and walk towards the door.

"Umm.....Sure, why not?" he said. I look back to him and gave him a weak smile, I got out of the room and head towards the canteen.

Jeon Jungkook POV
When Y/N got out of the room. I feel guilty when I said Yes to Hannah.

"Thanks Oppa I'll send you the address of the place where will we meet" she said happily and we got out of the room. I rushed toward the canteen to find my toy I mean GIRLFRIEND. (so lame JK -authornim) Oh shut up authornim. I finally saw her and go to her.

"Hey baby, I'm sorry I'm late" I said to her, she got up from the table leaving me there with my hyungs.

"So you finally get her to be your girlfriend" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah why?" I shot back to him.

"Oh I'm telling you Jeon Jungkook. Once you made her cry because of your stupidity of being a playboy, well we'll see about that" he got up. I gulped on what hyung said, When hyung is mad he's like a volcano BOOM. Yup he's like that.
Wait why....Is he so protective about my Girlfriend?
Does he have feelings towards her?
Many questions are popping inside my mind so I shrug it off. I didn't notice that my hyungs left me alone here on the table. I got up and go to my respected classroom
As I got in of the room, I spotted Y/N looking outside, I approached her and tap her shoulders.

"What?" She said.

"Why are you mad?" I asked her.

"I'm not mad. I'm happy" she said, I go to my seat and sat there, she was far from my seat so I can't tease her. I spotted a boy walking towards her.

"Noona Can you come with me later?"The boy asked

"Ask Jungkook" she turned towards me and the boy

"Sorry.....but we are having a date later" I coldly said to the boy

The boy scoffed and go back to his seat.

"Why are you so protective?" She asked

"Cause you're mine" I calmly said to her.

She smiled and turned her attention to the lessons.

The lessons go well because of my beautiful view.

"Yow Jungkook lets go" she said

"Oh sorry, yeah lets go" I packed up my things and we exited the room.

At The Fastfood Chain

We decided to eat at this new fastfood chain, the line is so long since many said the foods are so good in here so I want to try it and also Y/N.

"Jungkook I am hungry" she cutely said

"Just wait a little more baby, we'll feed your hungry tummy" I smiled to her, she smiled back.

After 5 minutes waiting in line, we got to order our food, we decided to take it out because there's no tables to sit too.

At Home
Me and Y/N ate the food, now were talking some stuffs.

"So Jungkook how many girlfriends did you have?" She asked

"24" I said, she choked on the fries she was eating, I gave her water, while I chuckled at her cuteness.

"Well, Jungkook I need to go my mom will get mad at me, If I will go home late" she said while walking towards the door, I got up and pin her to the door.

" What?" She asked

"My goodbye kiss" she pecked my lips and smile at me before going out.

I sat on the couch after accompanying Y/N to the bus stop. It was a happy day when I got to bond with her, she was fun to be with, maybe that's why Hyung like her, Yeah I know that Taehyung has a crush on my girl but If he dare touches my girl, I will kill him. Yup I'm protective with her ONLY HER, even my toys I'm not protective around them, Well Y/N is one of a kind many boys wants to be with her, but I won't go easy on them when they get her from me. I love her ONLY HER I never said that to my toys, because I never fall for them. It makes me happy that I finally met the girl of my life, I wish I won't do my habit again. I started to drifted to my dreamland.

TO BE CONTINUED
I LOVE YOU GUYS💜