Chapter 17

Another day, I did my morning routine and go to school.

At School
I arrived at school, I just let my head hang low, I didn't notice that I bumped someone, I looked up.

"I'm sorry Jungkook" I said not looking at his eyes
"Its fine just be careful next time" he said,

I was about to start walking again when someone called me.
"Y/N wait!!!!!" Someone said
I looked back it was Taehyung. He saw Jungkook.
"Hey are you ok?" He said while glaring at Jungkook
"I'm fine" he just nodded and grabbed my wrist, we started walking but Jungkook grabbed my other wrist making the two of us stop.

"You don't have a right to be with her" Jungkook said

Jeon Jungkook POV
I didn't know why those words came out from my mouth.

"Oh coming from the guy who dumped a one of a kind girl" I scoffed
"Oh yeah, well its your plan when I break up with her, your gonna be with her" I said
"Yeah, why? Are you jealous that I got to be with her and love her until death" He said
"Guys stop, arguing please, early in the morning the two of you are fighting, let's just go Taehyung and please let go of me" she said

I let her go and they started walking to their respected classroom. I ran back home, slammed the door shut, I burst into tears.

"Why did I break up with her?" I grabbed a photo of us, I stared at the picture, it was her kissing my cheek, I smiled remembering those memories but my smiled faded knowing that she's not mine anymore.

"I regret cheating on her, I regret losing her, I wish I was loyal." I hugged the picture.

"You'll be mine again Y/N, I love you" I kissed the picture and put it on my nightstand, Planning on how I'll get her again from that guy, my hopes are high, its a miracle if she loves me back again.

Y/N POV
After that scene I never got to see Jungkook again, maybe he head home after that, I know he is a strong person, he will never regret his decisions. Someone Interrupted my thoughts.

"Hey you ok?" J-hope asked
"Yeah I'm fine" I replied
"What were you thinking about, then?" He asked
"Nothing much" He nodded
"Guys I have to go, its been a hectic day"
"Oh wait Y/N I'll come with you" Taehyung said
"Its fine Tae, I'll just go home by myself"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes" I glared at him
"Fine, I let you win this time" He said, I smiled in victory.

At Home
I arrived at home, plopping myself in the couch, remembering again memories of me and Jungkook, a tear escaped my eye, I quickly wiped it off saying to myself "move on already". I closed my eyes and started drifting off to my dreamland.

TO BE CONTINUED
GUYS MY IMAGINATION IS STARTING TO FADE SO ILL JUST TRY MY BEST TO CONTINUE SOME CHAPTERS😊