Chapter 15

2 weeks later (too lazy too do it)

I'm here now back in Seoul again, I missed them so much especially my kookie. But sadly we just barely talk, since he's busy.
I'm getting ready for school now since I arrived yesterday, I heard there's a transferee student, so I'm so excited to see her, yup she's a girl.

At School
I arrived at the school, welcoming by a bunch of students.
"OMG..I ship them so much"
"They look cute together"
"I love them so much"
I looked at the stage, there he is being the representative of our school, also the new student was the representative, indeed she is beautiful. I just shrugged it off and go to my class.

At Class
I saw Jungkook coming in at our class, I saw him holding her hand, he saw me and he was so shocked seeing me.

"Y/N I-I thought t-that your flight will still be tomorrow" he stuttered
"I want to surprise you" I said
"Babe who is she?" The new student said
Wait....did I heard it wrong, is he cheating on me?
"Uh....Y/N this is Crystal, Crystal this is Y/N my friend" he said
"Hi I'm Crystal, Jungkook's girlfriend" she said
That's what it hit me, they are dating and he cheated on my back.
"Oh ok" I smiled weakly at them preventing my tears to come out, I dashed out the room and go to the rooftop.

Jeon Jungkook POV
I immediately followed her but stopped by Crystal.

"Babe, where are you going?" She asked
"I'm just gonna tell something to Y/N" I said
She let go of me and dashed to Y/N. I opened the door, there she was crying in the corner. I approached her.

"Y/N......" I said
She lifted her head up.
"What happened Jungkook?, what happened to us"
"I'm sorry...."
"From now on, lets act we don't know each other, I love you but we are over"
She stood up leaving me alone here, From now on I can't hug her, kiss her, say I love you.

Kim Taehyung POV
She already know, she is already hurt, as a friend I'll comfort her, I followed her.

"Y/N are you ok?" I asked her. She lifted her head up, glaring at me
"What do you think?" She sadly said
"Sorry I didn't protect you" I said
"I'm fine there's nothing to worry about"
I caressed her back, as she let her tears all out.

"Hey move on, that's the best thing to forget him"
She smiled at me and hugged me.

From now on, I will protect you no matter what, if that jerk tries to comeback to you. I will probably choke him to death. I pecked her forehead. Now, I'm gonna plan how to confess to her.

TO BE CONTINUED