Chapter 16

After that day. When Taehyung and I passed by the couples, we would just ignore them, but Jungkook stares at Taehyung looks like he's gonna kill him, but we just shrugged it off.

Now here am I at the rooftop where me and him broke up. Did I not give him the best love that he deserves? Did he just played with me? Wait then that what it hits me, he just played with my feelings for the whole time, I thought it was true love but it was Fake Love after all the sweet things we did.

Jeon Jungkook POV
It made me feel guilty of breaking her heart. Whenever I saw her with Taehyung her smile its not true, it was all Fake, her smile wasn't like as happy and sweet when we're dating. Its just that the spark for you and me is not sparking anymore, I'm sorry Y/N, I loved you.

Kim Taehyung POV
I kept on trying to make her smile but still its fake, maybe I'll just wait for awhile for her to fully moved on. I can feel Jungkook's stare at me, I looked up to him, he avoided my gaze.

"Hey dude, you ok?" Jimin asked
"Uhh...yea I'm just not in the mood today" Jungkook said. I scoffed
"Tss....you just broke up with her" I said that made everyone gasped

"Jungkook is it true you broke up with Y/N" Jin said. He nodded
"You've lost someone who is one of a kind, I wish you and Crystal will have a great relationship" Suga sarcastically said, we never thought that also Suga hyung will also be affected by this since he's always quiet.

He stood up and also the other members, it was me and Jungkook are alone on the table.

"Yow Jungkook, I wish you don't Regret your decision" I stood up and patted his back, I left him there alone and started finding Y/N.

I made it to the rooftop and saw all the other members comforting Y/N. I also joined as well, now I can see the true smile of hers. I wish this will last forever, her true smile because of us.

Y/N POV
They helped me on my way moving on to him. They made me laugh, they treat me like a baby, they give me smiles everyday and I return it back to them.

"Hey Y/N can I talk to you for a minute?" Taehyung said
"Yea sure" I said

We headed to the park and sat at a nearby bench.
"What do you want to talk about?" I asked
"Are you ok now?" He asked
"Yup, I'm perfectly fine and perfectly moved on to him"
"That's great!"
"But V what is the real point of going here?"
"I-I like y-you Y/N"
My eyes widen.
"Tae are you sure?"
"Yes I'm sure from the first time I ever laid my eyes on you, you eyes sparkle, your beauty is like an angel" He said, he's like Jungkook
"I'll think about it Taehyung, I just finally moved on to him, I don't know if i want to go again in another relationship" I said
"Its fine I'll wait until the end" He said and he hugged me, I hugged him back, I felt secure around him.

TO BE CONTINUED