Over My Dead Body #17

You know what guys... I love you so much. That is completely creepy but I really don't care. I love you so much! I'm so sorry for not updating sooner I was just trying to map out how it would go from here on and I was like... O.O I need more drama and I didn't know how to do that so I figured... >:D I almost told you what I had planned but no. No you cannot know yet you must read on. 

Please read on... now would be cool ^_^

            Raiden sat up and stretched his limbs out. His body trembled in ecstasy and his face scrunched up, completely lost in the moment. He remembered every magnificent second he shared with his mate the previous night. His body felt odd though, like it was still unshared… unlinked. His eyes snapped open and he sat up looking around the burnt room. Raven was not in sight, in fact he couldn’t even feel her presence inside the whole house.

                Where… is she?! His wolf roared to life as he looked around the room waiting for her to come out and surprise him.

                She didn’t.

                Raiden’s growls grew ferociously louder the longer he went without her. How could she leave me so easily? He turned to the nearest pack member and jumped him.

                Send for a search party. We need to find my mate, and if she is hurt when I find her I’ll ruin you. Raiden knew that the poor man got the hint. “I’ll ruin you” didn’t just mean him, it mean the entire wolf population.

                Raiden ran up to his room and tried to morph back but he was so full of rage that he couldn’t concentrate. He sunk to the floor and whimpered unable to do anything else knowing if he did he’d be putting others in danger. Almost like he was at war with himself, he stood up and paced around the room; he growled one time and whimpered the other. He shook his head of all emotion and settled on one thing.

                He was going to find her.

                Raiden jumped out the window and began his search. He knew the pack would be helping him so he knew they’d find her soon enough, that wasn’t of any concern. The fact that she’ll continue to leave him was the biggest of his problems.

                We pleased her and still it was not enough. We must give her more. We must give her the world, let her destroy it; I don’t care as long as she stays.

                *

                “She escaped.” Raiden’s Beta informed the rest of the Alpha’s. “Alert your gaurds. Alert everyone.”  The Alphas assessed the completely destroyed conference room.

                “What the hell happened here?”

                “Apparently, they mated.” Alpha Quinn answered. “Can’t you smell it?” They all breathed in and almost morphed from the smell of sex and ecstasy that filled the air.

                “Wow.” They all said huskily.

                “I’m surprised you didn’t catch it when you walked into the house.” Alpha Quin shook his head, the Alpha’s have been seriously lacking lately.

                “We were distracted with the urgent call we got to come over.” They all agreed to the notion but Alpha Quin shook his head again. They need more discipline.

                “Well what do you want to do about the matter?” Raiden’s Beta asked. Alpha Quin turned to him with calculating eyes. The Beta had more sense than the Alpha’s at the moment. Good choice in Beta, Alpha Welsh.

                “What does our Alpha want us to do?” Alpha Quin asked.

                “He ordered to have a search party sent out. He’d appreciate the extra help. I know this might not be the best position to put our Alpha in. I mean he’s suppose to be setting an example, but mates are one thing we can all agree can turn us into our most vulnerable state. The fact that he is neither ashamed nor afraid to show us this weakness is amazing.”

                “And what did you say your name was sir?” Alpha Quin asked.

                “Beta Herald Richards.” He bowed his head in respect of the acknowledgment.

                “Nice to meet you Herald. A search party will certainly be arranged please rest assure. I’m sure your Alpha is not at his best state in this current moment and that might send bad signals to the pack. We are here to help.”

                “The thing is, our Alpha is not weak. His connection with us has been sending jolts of power. It’s overwhelming.” Alpha Quin blinked but then began to laugh; the other Alpha’s just stared, completely out of the loop.

                “Oh that Raven is a riot! Never will she seize to surprise me. That is not your Alpha’s power waves it is your Luna’s. Her aura must be a lot to handle isn’t it?” Herald nodded with hooded eyes, embarrassed that he did not know. “And let alone having your Alpha share some of her power well that just takes the cake. How are you walking boy?”

                “Alpha Quin?” One of the many Alpha’s asked inturrupting Herald from answering Alpha Quin.

                “Yes?” He asked patiently.

                “Shall we gather the search parties?” Alpha Quin grinned. Now they’re getting it.

                “But of course.”