chapter 4

600 reads before next update bc I didn't expect the quota to be reached this fast?! You guys are wild. Thank you so much. Please keep supporting this story.
~*~

Sana woke up with the smell of bacon cooking in the kitchen, and is that waffles?! Sana's eyes opened. She doesn't share her apartment with anyone. She groggily made her way to the kitchen. She didn't even think about changing her clothes. Sana stretched a bit before opening the door. Damn that shoot was tiring.

What Sana didn't expect to see was Tzuyu in a simple tee and shorts, Sana's in fact, cooking in her kitchen, wearing Sana's pink apron. Sana didn't understand how a simple sight could make her heart flutter like this. Maybe it was simply because in the past few years, she missed having someone take care of her. Yeah, that must be it. Sana couldn't let herself get carried away. This was just an agreement after all. Sana just decided to enjoy it while it lasts. Tzuyu seems like a trustworthy person after all.

"Hey, sleepy head you're up" Tzuyu said, snapping Sana out of her dozing state. "Breakfast is almost ready. I hope you don't mind" Tzuyu gestured to the kitchen.

"Oh no. It's fine. Did you find everything you need? I'm not much of a kitchen person." Sana admitted shyly. With her busy schedule she couldn't exactly find the time to learn how to cook properly. It was understandable to Tzuyu of course.

"Oh yeah. Hold on the waffles are almost done." Tzuyu went back to the stove and Sana stared at her supposed to be 'girlfriend'. She would be a perfect girlfriend material, Sana thought.

Sana doesn't know what came over her when she asked Tzuyu to stay last night.

[flashback]

"Let's get you home, girlfriend" Tzuyu grinned happily, it made Sana grin as well. From little of what she'd heard from Nayeon, Tzuyu doesn't like smiling all that much but seeing her this happy over Sana agreeing to their arrangement makes Sana think how precious Tzuyu is. Heejin was right she is warmer once you get to know her.

Tzuyu was still holding Sana's hand from when she grabbed it happily earlier and Sana could feel herself blushing. Tzuyu's hands are gentle and warm yet she could feel the calloused fingertips probably from too much archery. Tzuyu must have great arm strength then. Sana warmed at the thought. She's straight. Sana swore she is.

"We're here." Tzuyu called Sana's drifting attention, only when she let go of Sana's hand did the latter come around.

"Uhm oh yeah. Thank you so much for everything Tzuyu-ah. I'm so sorry earlier. Do you have to go back for your sister?" Sana guiltily said, bowing her head down.

"She'll live. She has Heejin. I'll be heading home as well" Sana looked up for some strange reason Sana didn't like the fact that Tzuyu was going to go home this late. It's not like she's concerned or anything. It's just that she's worrying. As. A. Friend.

"Is your place far from here?"

"A 20 minute drive more or less why?" Tzuyu asked curiously.

"Would you sleep with me?" Sana asked hurriedly without thought that a heartbeat later both their eyes widened and a blush appeared on both of their cheeks.

"N-not like that. I mean like would you want to stay the night? I-in completely separate beds. L-like you know different rooms, different beds yeah not sleep together together" Sana rambled until Tzuyu gave her a cute laugh.

"Sana, Chillax. I'll stay" Tzuyu smiled softly and Sana breathed a sigh of relief.

then Tzuyu smirked. "but if you want to do the other stuff, I'm game for that, too" Tzuyu winked at Sana and Sana in her embarrassment pinched Tzuyu's Yoda ears.