chapter 5

Hi my exams are finally over! Sorry i'm late. I got sick. So, I noticed that the last chapter didn't get much votes so I was wondering if you guys didn't like it. Anyway, here you go. This has 4k. Enjoy! I can't promise when the next update will be but I'll try my best.

Sana couldn't stay still. She was looking at a pile of clothes, zooming over the mirror trying each and every one of them but shaking her head in disappointment.

"Too classy" Sana in a black dress.

"Too puffy" Sana in a white lace dress.

"Too casual" Sana in a tank top.

She sighed and dump herself on top of the pile of clothes. She's getting nowhere with this. Then she had an idea. Quickly fishing out her phone, she dialed a number that always knows what to do on first dates. It rings and she heard a click before someone answered it.

"Hello, Momo speaking, I'm a bit busy so if you could just fuck off, thank you." The voice on the other side said in labored breathing.

"Ew. Stop making out with Mina and help me!!!" Sana said, disgust evident in her facial expression even though the other girl couldn't see her.

"We weren't making out" Momo said, smirking. Sana scrunches her face in disgust at the innuendo.

"Okay, Ew. I do not need to know that" Sana whined.

"A little revenge for cockblocking me you bitch" Momo laughed.

"You don't even have a cock" Sana rolled her eyes.

"You'll never know" Momo smiled evilly, knowing how much Sana pretends to be innocent but is not really that innocent.

"This conversation is making me want to throw up" Sana fake gagged.

"Then get on with you dumbass. Mina's waiting" Momo complained.

"I'm going on a date" Sana said simply.

"On a what now?"

"A date Momo, you know when two people go out together, do groceries, eat lunch, together" Sana explained.

"I know what a date is! I just can't believe you're finally going out after you-know-who" Momo was genuinely shock. She saw just how ruined Sana was after that mess of a relationship. She wouldn't eat, sleep and what's worse was she'll overwork herself just so she wouldn't cry herself to sleep at night. Momo was a testament to all this and she swears that if another guy or girl, does that to Sana, she'll cut his balls off and feed it to piranhas. Tho if it's a girl. She won't have any balls to cut.

"Oh. It's not like a date date. It's just a grocery date" Sana admitted shyly. Momo laughed out loud.

"Oh boy, so who's the lucky guy?" Momo asked, pretending as if she doesn't know it's Tzuyu, wanting the girl to at least admit to her first.

"I-it's not a guy" Sana stuttered out.

"I'm sorry can you say that louder? I couldn't hear you over the loud noise of your impending gayness" Momo teased Sana, Sana flushing in the process.

"Yah! Moguri! I'm not gay!" Sana shouted. Yet. She added in her brain.

"Sure, hun. Whatever you say." Momo shrugged. Sana will get there on her own. "Why did you call?"

"I don't know what to wear" Sana admitted in shame.

"What? Minatozaki Sana, may I remind you you're one of the best models in the industry, how do you not know what to wear?" Momo's brows furrowed.

"That's doing a lot for my ego but not really the help I need. Momo just tell me what to wear"

"Fine. Just wear anything. She'll dump you anyway." Momo teased.