Chapter 8 The

Warning if you don't like smut pls don't read and their a trigger warning at the end of the Book.
Lucas Pov:
'"Whatever I get it I need to get rid of Maya here's the plan give her some pills and act like she needs them and tell her that will make her feel better and then she tell her overdose on them And then she's too skinny and those pills will help loose weight.
"I'm starting to have feelings Maya and Riley I just who two pick.
"Well I would pick Riley
"Why Luke
"She never wanted to overdose and hurt her family members think Lucas she doesn't even want to be around you anymore and all she does check that dumb mental hospital once a week and doesn't even take of Emilee.
"Very True
"Yeah
Riley's pov:
"Hey Huckleberry
"Hey Riley
"Come here
I began to kiss him and kiss his stomach up and down.
"I'm glad that you not with Maya anymore you're  with me
"I know right baby
"I love you so much.
"I love you too 
Maya's Pov:
"Miss Tandy Ross?
"Yes that's me.
"Are you ready?
"Not really but I guess
"So Maya tell how've  you're been?
"Honestly I just things get better and they keep getting worse. I want things to stop everything should stop but won't get better.
  "What are  you're saying?
  "I want things to stop and have a way of ending things.
  "Maya are you saying that you considering hurting yourself?
   "I don't know I really don't know anymore
"Are you saying that you want to  end your pain?
"I don't know I can't think clearly anymore theirs pain inside of me that won't go away and just stays there.  Depression never does goes away.
  "It will one day
  "No it won't