Chapter 21

So um this chapter might be bit long or short and tw warning as well.

Riley's Pov:
"Farkle where are my  shoes?
"I don't know probably in the bedroom
"So um can we talk about something I want to talk about something with you
"What is it Riley?
"I want a adopt a baby I looked on this adoption kids website and this girl named Rosetta.
"Um I guess it wouldn't hurt to take a look.
"Okay let me get my shoes and then we can go
~At the adoption center
"So I'm Miss. Lizzy and do you realize that Rosetta has um.
"Has what?
"Austim
"You still want her?
"Of course Riley she is so beautiful
"Hi I'm Rosetta and I'm  7 years old are you mommy and daddy and you are going to take me  home with you
"I'm Farkle and this is Riley
"Hi Farkle and Hi Riley
~At Home
"So do you like you room and I know this room isn't much but we wanted to decorate when you got home.
"Yay it so colorful
"Well it's getting late and time for you to go bed.
"Okay
"Goodnight love
Maya's Pov:
"I can't remember the last time I was happy and know I'm not even happy with Lucas in my life.
Or even Emilee I want to Tandy to love me for me but she doesn't anymore. Riley only cares about Farkle but not me.
And know that seem selfish but can I be selfish and all I do feel sorry myself and complain about everything I can't even take care my own child Luke and Michael had take her.
"Maya
"Yes 
"I'm proud of you
"Why
"Cause that first time open up to your feelings
"Now I want to you to write a letter of everything just  you told me.
"I can't
"Yes you can you gotta believe that things will get better or else you don't believe things get better they keep getting worse.
"Write that letter and then I see you next week good job with your feelings Maya.
"I can't do that because If do they will hate me forever

~At home
"Maya I think we're done Lucas I love you but you hurt me too much but I can't lose  you so I guess this goodbye.
"Goodbye Maya