Powerless (Yandere!Todoroki Shouto x Reader)

A/N: I had to write this. My obsession with BNHA wouldn't let me do otherwise.;D I do not own My Hero Academia, any of its characters, or the picture.

Yandere warning: slight stalking, obsession, dominance

A familiar prickle on the back of your neck, warmth spreading across the exposed skin, a drift of heat and chill on the breeze as he brushed past you, hungry eyes raking across your figure; you dared anyone not to tremble at the feeling of such absolute powerlessness. 

It wasn't like you were especially shy or timid. No, you could hold your own against Bakugou, after all. So why was it that all it took was a look from Todoroki and you immediately wanted to curl up into a ball and hide? It wasn't like he'd ever done anything to you- he'd barely ever said ten words to you- so why? You didn't know how much longer your nerves could take it.

In the middle of class, during hero training, when you were eating lunch- the feeling that you were being watched was a repeated occurrence in your day, the sensation it created on your neck unshakable. Only a few weeks passed before you decided to confront him about it, but even then you faced yet another dilemma. 

How were you supposed to approach him about it?

You couldn't very well just walk up to him and demand to know why he'd been staring at you, could you? And what about when you looked him in the eye? If he could make you feel weak just by glancing in your direction, did you really possess the courage to actually look him in those heterochromatic eyes?

You would find out soon enough.

As you walked to class, lost in your own thoughts, you didn't notice that you were being followed until he brushed by you, a deep voice murmuring in your ear.

"Meet me after school. By the front gate."

That voice resounded to the very core of your being, making you stop mid-step, breath caught in your chest. One second he was there, so close you could feel the heat of his body, and the next he was gone, a cool breeze left in his wake. 

Later on, you would regret the decision you made at the time, but what were you supposed to do? How could you have known the true reason behind why he stared at you?

After school, you waited nervously for Todoroki, wondering over the different possibilities of what he could want from you.

"(Y/n)."

You jumped. How had he snuck up on you so quietly? "Todoroki! I-"

"Come with me."

"Huh?"

He didn't even wait for you to follow, making you scurry to catch up. With each passing moment, you were becoming more and more confused. What was he doing?

The next few moments were spent in awkward silence with you shooting quick glances at the boy next to you. Todoroki kept his eyes straight ahead, stride purposeful. The tension was so thick you could probably cut it with a knife.

"T-Todoroki, I want to know something." No response. Swallowing, you summoned your courage. "I-I've noticed that you've been staring at me and I want to know why. Did I do something wrong? What do you want from m-!"

You gasped as your back hit the concrete of a wall, two hands planted on either side of your head. The eyes you had felt watching you for the past few weeks now stared straight into yours, brilliant and powerful. 

"What do I want?" There was a chuckle in his voice, a hint of amusement. "You, (y/n). I want you."

All you could do was stare at him, eyes wide with surprise. He wanted...you? "I-I don-"

"The reason why I can't keep my eyes off you is because I want you, (y/n)." His face was suddenly a lot closer. "And I'm going to have you. No matter what."

You had no idea what where this situation was going anymore. Todoroki was staring at you because he "wanted" you? 

"Does that mean...you like me?" 

He chuckled again, the sound rich and resonant. "It's more than that. Much more than that. I don't just like you, (y/n). I adore you, I want you, I need you."

You could barely keep up, he was moving so fast. It didn't make sense at all. Suddenly, Todoroki was completely enamored with you? Then why had his gaze felt so...hungry when he watched you? You didn't have much experience in the love department, but you didn't think that was what a crush was supposed to feel like.

"Todoroki, what are you talking about?"

"You still don't understand?" He sighed as you shook your head. "Let me just show you then."

You didn't have time to wonder what he meant by that before warm lips covered your own, making you squeak. The half cold-half hot boy didn't leave any space between the two of you, his body pressing against yours as he dominated your mouth. The feeling of powerlessness that you had felt the many times he'd watched you came back, stronger than before. You were completely at his mercy and you had no idea what to do about it.

When he finally separated from you, panting, a new gleam had entered his eyes, something eager and greedy.

"(Y/n)...please, say you'll be mine and mine alone. You have no idea how long I've waited for you, how long I've watched you." He was so close you could barely breathe. "Say it, (y/n). Accept me."

You didn't want to say anything, wanted to run away and forget all this had ever happened. The pressure Todoroki was exerting on you was so powerful, so dominant, it was making you panic, your thoughts scrambled.

"I-I'm sorry, this is all happening so fast, Todoroki. Will you give me time to think about it?"

He didn't seem satisfied with your answer, his lip down-turning in displeasure, but he stepped away, allowing you the space you so desperately needed.

"Fine. I understand." A quiet sigh of relief escaped your lips. "I'll give you a day to think about it. Then I'll ask again." Your relief disappeared. Only a day?

Turning, Todoroki began to walk away, looking back at you over his shoulder one last time before he disappeared around a corner.

"No matter what, (y/n), you're going to be mine and mine alone. I won't let anyone else near you." 

And with that he was gone, leaving your senses flooded with a strange mix of panic and relief as the defenseless feeling you got whenever he was around disappeared. How was it possible for someone to wield such unyielding power? More than that, how were you going to tell him no?

Todoroki was so stifling, so suffocating, he could take anything he wanted whenever he wanted it and you simply didn't know if you had the power to resist him.

A/N: Not too bad. What do you think? Next is Mikaela from Owari no Seraph.