Undying Thirst (Yandere!Hyakuya Mikaela x Reader)

A/N: Day 2, here we go! Isn't Mikaela just yandere anyway, though? When you think about it, he was kinda yandere for Yu. Hmm...whatever. I do not own Owari No Seraph, any of its characters, or the picture. Enjoy!

Yandere warning: obsession, kidnapping, sexual themes, sadism

"(Y/n)~? Where are you? You know better than to hide from me, don't you~?" 

Clenching you jaw, you pressed flat against the wall, hiding yourself in the shadows. You tried your best to keep your breathing even, to keep him from hearing the panic that made your nostrils flare. 

'Please, go away. Please, go away. Please, go away.' 

The words ran through your mind on repeat as your eyes remained glued to the figure at the end of the hallway, bathed in the pale moonlight streaming through the open windows. If you didn't know better, you might've called him angelic with the way his blonde hair seemed to glow in the silver light, but, unfortunately for you, you did know better, and you knew this was no angel.

It felt like hours before Mikaela finally turned away, disappearing around the corner as he continued to search for you. Long after his footsteps had receded you remained in your dark corner, trying to calm down and think. 

Now was the only opportunity you'd gotten to escape in the months Mikaela had kept you, isolated from the rest of the world. You had to make the most of it. First, you had to leave your hiding place though. It was only a matter of time before he found you, and what he would do to you when he did...it sent a shiver down your spine just to think about his fangs sliding into your skin again, excruciating pain wracking your body until you lost consciousness. 

You were so anemic now that if he continued at this rate, it wouldn't be long before you died. 

You shook your head, pushing the dark thoughts away. No, you had to escape before that happened, you had to.

Taking tentative, quiet steps, you ghosted down the hallway, moving in the direction of where you thought the exit was. Even after months of being trapped in this mansion you still had no idea where you were going, the hallways continuing on and on like a labyrinth. You guessed there was a secret entrance that Mikaela used to get in, but had no way to be sure you were going the right way. It was the only option you had though so you were willing to take the risk.

Your walk picked up to a quiet run as your eyes searched frantically for something, anything, that looked like it could be an exit. As time passed with no luck, your panic grew. The longer you hid from Mikaela, the harsher your punishment would be when he found you. At this point he probably knew you trying to escape, which would make things even worse. God, if you didn't find that exit soon...

You swallowed the whimper rising in your throat, your heart pounding in your chest. All you wanted to do was leave this place, find other humans, and actually live. Like Mikaela, you'd been one of the enslaved children vampires kept for food.

You still remembered seeing him after everyone he cared about had been brutally killed. One day, he was the sweet blonde that never stopped smiling and the next he was a cold, unfeeling semi-vampire, his eyes haunted and dull. 

Concerned for someone who used to be so bright, you'd offered to stay with him, an innocent move and one that would dictate your life up to present day. For years you'd been Mikaela's pet and for most of that time he never once mistreated you, only using you as a friend he could talk to. You even began to enjoy being his, your life with him more comfortable than the life you'd known as a child. He didn't even drink your blood, despite the fact that you'd offered it to him the many times he'd collapsed in pain before you.