Loved Not Wisely (Yandere!Lawless x Reader)

A/N: I do not own Servamp, any of its characters, or the picture. Enjoy!

Yandere warning: kidnapping, stalking, obsession, murder, sadism

Shifting, you winced as the ropes around your wrists dug into your skin, blood soaking the rough material. You had no idea where you were, but could make out bright lights beyond the blindfold covering your eyes. 

One minute you were walking along, everything seemingly normal, and the next everything went black, the smell of chemicals filling your lungs. You woke up tied to a chair, gagged and blindfolded. From what you could tell you were alone, your captor missing. You had no idea how much time had passed or where you were, and as much as you struggled against your restraints, they didn't budge.

The adrenaline from your initial realization about what had happened slowly wearing off, you tried to think. Your first instincts told you to get free and run, run as fast as you could, but neither of those things proved possible, the rope around your wrists too strong. When struggling proved useless you took to trying to get the blindfold off, and when that didn't work you started screaming for help.

With each passing moment your panic grew because you knew...

It was only a matter of time before whoever had kidnapped you came back.

You screamed until your voice was raw, but with no luck. Wherever you were, no one could hear you. From under the blindfold, tears streamed down your face, your body beginning to shake. Racing with terror, your mind jumped to the worst possible conclusions.

'Why am I here? What's going to happen to me? Am I...Am I going to die here?' You choked back a sob. 'Why did this even happen to me? Who would do something like this? Why?' 

Searching your memory, you tried to think of any time in the past where you'd felt like you were being watched or stalked, but nothing particular came to mind.

'Is this some sort of hostage situation then? Like for a robbery?'

Oh you and your naïve little mind. You had no idea what was really happening, no idea at all about what horrors were to come.

Biting his thumbnail, Hyde watched in wicked amusement as his sweet little love struggled and cried, caught hopelessly in his clutches. Your screams almost sounded like the tweets of a caged bird, batting its wings at the bars of its cage as it panicked, but birds always settle down after a while and so did you, your cries for help reducing to tears.

How beautiful you looked, tied up on stage like a tragedy waiting to happen. He knew it was a good idea to bring you to the theater. No other setting fit what was about to happen more perfectly.

Hyde could barely believe the time had finally come for him to take you after so many long months of watching. Finally, finally he could fulfill the urges he'd been feeling for you since day one when he accidentally bumped into you on the street. The Servamp of Greed couldn't say what exactly it was about you that caught his eye, just that it was a feeling, a feeling that had taken over his entire life.

What started out as a simple encounter turned into sleepless nights of thinking, wondering, fantasizing about you. Who were you? What was your name? What were you like? What did you love? What did you hate?

At the end of all his wondering, Hyde arrived at a single conclusion. 

When he bumped into you, you smiled at him, asked if he was alright. You didn't glare or frown or tell him to look where he was going. No, you smiled at him and it was arguably one of the most beautiful smiles he had ever seen in his dark, tragic life. And if you smiled that meant you didn't hate him, and if you didn't hate him then maybe that meant you liked him, and maybe, just maybe it was more than that...