~Chapter 10~

I walked onto the yacht in my white dress and heels. There was so many people here, crowded on the huge yacht.

"Luna, you're with me.", Brody said grabbing my hand and pulling me toward the edge of the boat.

As we were walking to the end of the boat, two of Leeds thugs turned a corner and started toward our way. I pulled Brody to me quickly before they noticed and began a small make out session. They continued walking by acting like everything was normal.

Brody pulled away, looking confused. "The less people that know we're here, the better.", he nodded and we continued to where we were going.

We finally got to the edge of the boat and Brody started stripping out of his clothes, revealing himself in a divers suit. "I'll stay up and lookout while you're down there.", I said.

He looked over at me then kissed my lips, hard. "What was that for?", I asked after we pulled away. "In case I don't come back."

Brody dove into the water and went under the boat. I didn't think about him not coming out from under there. He doesn't have any kind of oxygen tank, he'll easily drown if he's not careful.

"What are you doing back here!", my head whipped around to see both of the thugs we met on the way here. "Just getting away from the crowd. It's very crowded in there.", I said trying to stay calm.

"Where's the guy you were with?", one of them asked. Shit! "He, um, fell in?", I am such an idiot!

They both grabbed me by my arms and pulled me back down the hall and out a side exit. I got pushed inside of a small motor boat, my hands were then tied behind my back. They stuck a piece of duck tape over my mouth. Yep, I'm screwed.

The boat took off away from the yacht and toward one of the docks. They pushed the boat up on the sand and pulled me up the ramp to the top of the dock.

When we got up to the top, I saw Leeds. I was lead up to her, she smiled before ripping the duck tape off my mouth. At least my mustache was gone now.

"Such a shame. I had big things planned for you, but you messed that up.", she said after pulling the tape off. "Big things my ass. You were going to make the beach private. You don't need a lifeguard for a private beach.", I said.

"Teach her some manors boys.", Leeds then walked down the ramp and off of the dock. The two guys then picked me up and dropped me in this cage barely big enough for my 5'6" body.

After locking t, they each picked it up and threw it over the dock, into the ocean. I tried getting my hands untied but it was useless.

This was it for me. I'm screwed. I'll never get to do everything I wanted to do in life. Brody! I'll never see Brody again!

I could feel myself running out of air. My eyes fluttered shut as I started to feel myself go.

The top of the cage opened and I felt someone pull me out and swim to the top. My head went over the top of the water but I felt to weak to do anything. I was pulled back to shore and later on the sand.

My eyes stayed shut but I knew what was going on. The person was pushing on my chest, their lips connecting with mine giving me CPR.

I finally came up with enough energy to start breathing. I coughed up a bunch of water and opened my eyes. Brody was there on his knees, leaned over me.

I stayed laying there, I didn't have the energy yet to sit up. He pulled me up to him and wrapped one arm around me, the other pulling my head to his chest.

"I almost lost you.", he said after my breathing returned to normal. "I'm not going anywhere.", I felt him kiss the top of my head.

I'm happy Brody ran me over that day on his motorcycle. If he hadn't, I wouldn't have this moment right here.

I'm so sorry I have been inactive this weekend. I have been on vacation and didn't have any service to write. Starting back today I will update everyday.

Thanks for reading, hope you like this book!