Welcome

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

If you're here, then you must be looking for a battle between some of the best cover makers Wattpad has to offer! We know we're on the hunt for them, but we don't just want to find them—we want to push them to their limits!

There will be different cover prompts, challenges, collaborations, fast deadlines, and all kinds of different tests to help us find the most versatile and gifted graphic artists out there!

This contest will be judged and ran by myself (Mac) and my sister (Tori). We both make graphics and have been told we're pretty good, but if you're interested in seeing what we can do, check out our cover books on our main accounts link in the bio of this account. I made the cover/banner for season 1 of this contest also.

Now, as the judges, we solemnly swear to:

-show no favoritism. Whether we personally know you or not, we will judge solely based on what is presented, nothing else.

-have no bias. There are many different styles of covers, and we love them all. Aesthetic, standard, vector, any style, we swear to judge on the quality, and not just what we prefer.

-offer innovative challenges to push you but also make this experience fun!

Rules:

-You must post or email us your cover before the deadline (EST) posted for each round. You can find my email in the bio.

-Every cover must be made after the announcement of the round. Nothing premade can be used.

-You cannot have any help in your design. You can ask others their opinion, but no one else can physically work on the graphic except you.

-Please don't throw a fit if you're eliminated. You are free to present your case if you feel you were wronged, but we promise that every elimination will be thought out and as fair as we humanly can make them.

The Affinity Wars are ready to begin, and we want as many participants as possible, so, please tag anyone you think would be interested! Each round, we'll also include tips we use when making covers/graphics, so even if you're new to designing, you can learn as you grow.

Get your weapons out, because the battle's about to begin, and only the best will survive!

-Mac

*Sign up for the contest in the next chapter*