Battle 1

Battle 1: 🎶Stone cold, stone cold🎶

Guys, the first round has officially started! 😃😃😃 Choose your battle strategies wisely, or you could end up dead...or in this case...ELIMINATED!

Just a heads up, each round will have at least one elimination. If we feel your cover just didn't cut it, you could be out, too. This means that no one is safe, so put your best work forward to ensure you make it to the next round.

With that being said, we aren't ogres. 😂 If we see the effort, that will definitely go into consideration before any final decisions are made. 😘

Back to the first round! The inspiration for this challenge is Demi Lovato (hence the battle name). I want to see what you all can come up with with her in mind. We thought it would be cool to have the first battle be about her, considering she's going through her own battle right now. (We love you, Demi!) Basically, here's what we're expecting:

1. A book cover, fit to the dimensions 512x800 (standard Wattpad cover size). You choose the style. Whether it's standard, vector, aesthetic, minimalist, the choice is yours, but you still must meet the other expectations of the round. So, choose wisely 😎 *also, please be sure to have your username on it as the author's name*

2. Demi has to be on it, somewhere, whether that's as a faceclaim, or in the title. You decide, but keep in mind that we have to be able to find a connection between your cover and her.

3. There is a mood requirement! Yes, I know, first battle and already all these requirements. I just want you all to know what our judging will be based off of BEFORE you start creating, that way you know what to expect. Anywho, mood. It has to fit with the vibe of "Stone Cold" by Demi. So... sad, broken, bitter, whichever. You should get the picture.

Cover due: September 11

You can submit your entries by tagging this account to your book here on Wattpad, or emailing us directly the cover. Email is linked in bio.

Tip #1: Make sure the title pops

Tip #1: Make sure the title pops. If the background is too noisy, or the text color doesn't stand out, it can bring the quality of a cover down. If it's too hard to find the title, something's wrong.