Battle 3 Winners

BOOM! DYNAMITE! THESE COVERS ARE OUT OF SIGHT! 😃

Yes, this is what it looks like when I, Mac, do a cringey intro. Hopefully the awkward moment gains us your forgiveness for the long wait our procrastinating selves put you through. There were other things going on that kinda kept us busy, but we definitely could have done better, so we're sorry.
#Mac&ToriAreBumBumsSometimes

Anywhoooo, without further ado, let's get to the winners of this battle! 😁

1. nayawrites_ @nullities

Your teamwork was absolutely astounding! Tori and I were able to follow along with your process easily, by reading your comments on the chapter, and we could tell you both were incorporating the other's ideas

Your teamwork was absolutely astounding! Tori and I were able to follow along with your process easily, by reading your comments on the chapter, and we could tell you both were incorporating the other's ideas. Now, as for the actual covers, THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL! Not only does the faceclaim have the same outfit, but the vibe and theme was so similar, I would almost think the same person made them, but just tried something a little different. That's what I call teamwork, and that's why you both are so deserving of first place! Congrats!

2. RAWBARS -shadowlights

Once again, we were blown away by both of your performances this battle

Once again, we were blown away by both of your performances this battle. You never cease to amaze. We commend you both for the spooky horror vibe you went with, and we were definitely pleased by your teamwork! The only thing we wished translates through both covers was the vibe that we were looking at the same story. One looks more like Chloe is the evil villian while the other almost seems to be the opposite, where she is the victim. Still, amazing work from you both! Congrats on second place!

3. NicoleDreamz xXAcqujsitedRoyalXx

We really appreciate the teamwork you both put in. You gave your suggestions, and came to a conclusion together. Nice! With that being said, the covers came out very similar, one going for a darker vibe with the other went for a lighter one. Looking at them, I would assume they were for the same book, so great job!

4.  TOETICTAC -ineffablyflawsome
AWESOME TEAMWORK. Some of the best this entire round! I personally liked the vibe of your covers. It reminded me of a John Green aesthetic. Execution could have been better as far as the faceclaim goes. You can't really tell it's Hailee, and on the darker cover, it's hard to see her. Perhaps a lighter grey or white outline of her would have been better. Still, great job and we can't wait to see you both in the next battle!

5. p1nkbabe -flowerywishes

You're covers match amazingly, but what had us stumped was, we saw absolutely no teamwork. There was no discussion on the chapter, like requested, which saddened us, because you produced good covers. If it was simply based on cover, you may have ranked higher, but teamwork was the main challenge of this battle, and sadly we saw none.

6. chris_hartley isabelafalls

We know that timewise, you all had struggles being able to make progress on what you wanted to do with the covers, but you still managed to put something out, so thank you for your efforts. We wished your covers resembled each other more, however.  One had the faceclaim blurred, while the other made her the FOCUS. (Pun intended 😏) Still, we are so glad to still have you both in the competition! 😁

7. Geek-Goddess225

It's a shame that your partner didn't submit their entry because your cover was truly gorgeous! I love the editing you did to Lana and the all the manips were incredible! It was seriously a number 1 contender but because your partner didn't submit, we had to place you lower than the other pairs.

8. xFinitely

Your cover was amazing, so please don't take this last place as a loss. Just like we stated above, the only reason you're placed this low was because your partner dropped out. Honestly, handclap to you! The only critique we have is how close the authors name was to the edge of the cover. I love the color scheme you went for and the rain effect. Impressive!

________________

So there you have it, guys! So glad no one was eliminated because it truly would've been unfair. Next round will be posted soon and we can't wait for your reaction!