Battle 3

Howdy pahtnassss ;)

You've made it to the third round!

*Mac slaps me*

Mac: "It's 'howdy *soldiers and third *battle! Say. It. Right!"

*holds my face in pain*

"Yeesh! My bad."

Howdy, soldiers! Welcome to the third battle! Woot woot!

This round you will work in pairs! Pairs have been randomly selected by writing out your names on paper, crumbling them up, and plucking one at a time. Mac plucking one, and me plucking the other. We DID NOT hand select pairs to keep things fair.

You and your partner will each be making your own book cover for the same book, but they have to look as if they go together.

For example:

The only thing is the title HAS TO BE THE SAME on both covers

The only thing is the title HAS TO BE THE SAME on both covers. No sequals or anything.

So two designs that still hold the same theme and are easily recognizable as the same book.

You have free reign over everything.  The title, genre, color scheme, etc. But you have to use the faceclaim we assign you on both covers. That's all.

We aren't requiring that you make a plot, but if you think it'll be easier that way, you can. It is completely optional.

We want to see your discussions inline on your pairing. NOT IN PM! Teamwork will be judged as well.

So here are the pairs:

Pair 1:

-variegated
xFinitely

Faceclaim assigned: Cole Sprouse

Pair 2:

p1nkbabe
-LilacsAndRoses

Faceclaim Assigned: Keith Powers

Pair 3:

rawbars
-shadowlights

Faceclaim assigned: Chloe Grace Moretz

Pair 3:

nayawrites_
nullities

Faceclaim Assigned: Lily Collins

Pair 4:

happierplaces
@Geek-Goddess225

Faceclaim Assigned: Lana Condor

Pair 5:

TOETICTAC
@JustRandomAesthetics

Faceclaim Assigned: Hailee Steinfeld

Pair 6:

chris_hartley
isabelafalls

Faceclaim Assigned: Lupita Nyong'o

Pair 7:

NicoleDreamz
@thRealWhiskey

Faceclaim Assigned: Shay Mitchell

So there you have it, guys!

Deadline: October 3rd

Tip #3: Finish with a filter

Tip #3: Finish with a filter. It's very rare that this won't improve the finished look of your cover, so always try this before you end. Especially when mixing different images and manipulating, you want to find a filter that helps make everything seem like one. Even doing this after you apply text can help immensely, really tying everything together, neatly.