-Moving In Day-

Tom was known to always be a bit late anywhere he went, but today we were moving into our first apartment together. He couldn't be late. So although the move in time was 12, you told him to be there 11:30. I however, could take my sweet time leaving, I left my house at 11:30 and was at the place by 11:40 where a very distressed Tom arrived about 5 minutes later.
—-11:45—
Just like you predicted, a hurried Tom came screeching through in his car, running up to you as the door slammed shut.
"Y/n! So sorry I am late. I had to wait for these people to cross the road about a block away which added time because they were with their assumed grandmother who was a tad slow and then earlier on my way here I picked up champagne for us and roses for you to celebrate the apartment, which by the way I hope we are still able to get into via the landlord if I'm not too late. I'm sorry", Tom quickly got out as he held out the flowers for you to take.

Smiling as you take the flowers, you calmly explained, "You are too sweet and perfect oh my god, I wouldn't want to be moving in with anyone else. And don't worry, the landlord gets here at 12"

"Wha-"

" Thomas William Hiddleston. You don't think I know you well enough by now to know that you wouldn't be late?"

He laughed, "You do know me too well, I should've expected this"

He wraps his arm around your waist, pulls you close to him where your noses are touching and gently kisses you. You giggle then pull away to lead him to the steps to wait for the landlord. While you wait your head rests on his shoulder and your hands intertwined on his knee.

——————12:15——————

The landlords car comes pulling into the paved driveway, tires crunching slightly, but the whole car loud enough to alert you and Tom. As you begin to sit up, you hear Tom softly say, "See no need for me to come early, I still would've been on time", finishing with a kiss on your cheek.

You both converse with the landlord and are given the keys to move in the stuff in the moving van that pulled up about 10 minutes after the landlord.

——3:00——

You and Tom have pulled in almost all the stuff from the van. The only thing set up in your house at this point was a couch in the future living room, a few chairs to the dining table in the kitchen, and a bed for you both to sleep in tonight. You guys just wanted to get everything in the house first, but were so tired so you and Tom just plopped down on the couch.

"I'm extremely happy we get to live together now and have a place to build a family in the future.", Tom states while turning his head to look at you.

You smile warmly and reply, "me too", and use your hand to lean you and him into a kiss.

You are both smiling while pulling away and rest for a bit longer while tightly locking hands.