•one•

Alyssa was going to social studies class (in 6th grade, middle of the year) and was 3 minutes early so she sat down and waited for Shawn to come in, he sat next to her surprisingly. They both thought that their teacher wouldn't sit them next to each other, not because their social studies teacher knew they were dating, because they assumed he knew that they got along well.

He finally came in and put his stuff down, sitting in his chair.
"Hey Alyssa"
"Hey Shawn," she replied, smiling.

After a bit of small talk between Alyssa and a few friends and Shawn with a few of his friends, the bell rang, starting class.

Sometime during the middle of the teacher's lecture, Shawn put his (right) hand on Alyssa's (left) leg and kept it there. She kinda liked it, so she let his hand stay there.

After about a few minutes, she was uncomfortable because his hand was a little sweaty and she could feel it through her black leggings. She put her hand on top of his and smiled shyly to herself.

A few minutes later, she tapped his hand with her hand and shoved her fingers through and now holding hands with his.

She pulled her hand away to get a paper out, and rest her left hand on the table, and she held her head up with her right. She wasn't tired, she was just listening intently to the lesson.

Shawn then started slowly moving his hand farther down her thigh, closer to her vagina. She swatted his hand off and scooted her leg closer to her right leg.

It was silent between those two for the rest of the class, but the lesser reason was because their teacher was a little strict on whispering in class during a lesson.