•six•

Alyssa and Shawn were watching Spongebob Vine videos (where a vine or meme was added to a Spongebob clip), and they were laying on the floor in her hot closet. Shawn was laying behind her in his right side. She was laying on her right side, holding her phone at an angle they both could see, but it seemed like Shawn was focused on something else...

    He started to slowly put his hand under her shirt and move it slowly up to her bra strap, to try to unhook it, and she smacked his arm lightly for him to stop. He did, but then minutes later he's doing it again, except he's slowly putting his hand down her pants.
"Can you stop?" She asked rudely.
"What?"
"You know. Stop"

    He didn't reply. His excuse would probably be something like 'but we're dating, we have to touch each other' or something along those lines.

    As they watched, laughing a couple of times, he kept his hand on her side under her shirt. She was uncomfortable but she didn't want to be rude to him.

    She tried to get up and get out because of how hot it is in her closet, and it was hard for her to breathe with all this panic and the closet being hot to begin with. She was able to open the door, he didn't stop her, and he texted her mom: "Hey, mom, can you make an excuse for Shawn to go home? I don't want to hand out with him right now"

    She replied with: "Sure". Then next thing you know, he walked outside of her closet too and put a hand on her shoulder. He then said "I love you" but she didn't say it back.

    He then heard the ding of his android phone and saw he had a text from his mom telling him to go home.
"I have to go, I'll see ya around. Maybe at school?" He said.
"Yeah, sure" she said, a little bit of anger and fear lining her words. She followed him out her bedroom door and and downstairs.

    "See ya Aly," he said when he was at the front door.
"See ya," she replied. She wished so hard that she had screamed for help, screeched as loud as possible, but she doesn't want to lose him. She loves him right now. This is just a phase... right...?