•five•

"Please?" Shawn pleaded.
"NO!" Alyssa shouted. She grabbed the doorknob but Shawn gripped her wrist and pulled it away violently.
"OW!!" She said in pain, trying not to scream. She doesn't want to hurt him, she just hopes this sexual stuff is only a phase and will go away soon.

She was trying to call down and be able to talk him out of this. He stood up and slowly pulled down her leggings. She was holding back strong tears and let it happen, terrified to get attacked. He then pulled down her underwear slowly, and felt the area around her vagina. He then gently touched her vagina, but barely. Shawn then grabbed her thighs and sniffed her vagina creepily. Alyssa was biting her lip so she could stay calm. He proceeded to then grab her ass, and move his hands up jet waist. He pulled away and she pulled her underwear and pants back up.

   "Maybe we could try it doggie style?" He asked, smirking.
"What does that mean?!" She asked, sort of yelled.
"You get down on all fours, and I fuck you"
"NO!"
"You haven't had a period yet, you won't get pregnant"
"I could still!!"
"But still, lemme try"
"NO! STOP!"

    She ran to the door and gripped the doorknob to open it but he put his weight against it for it to not open.
"No," he said. She backed away slowly.
"Can we just watch YouTube?" She asked, trying to steer him away from this sexual stuff.
"Sure, I guess"