Kitten {soonwoo}

"Mr.Purin come out come out where ever you areeee" soonyoung softly yelled.

"Soonie hes over here" the little heard his daddy yell from their room. "Daddy!" he yelled "Im going, tell mr.purin not to move!" soonyoung said and ran to their room.

"Mr. purin!! i found u!" he giggled making wonwoos heart melt. Wonwoo was currently reading a book with the small cat on his lap.

Soonyoung got on the bed and gave his daddy a kiss and started playing with mr purin. "Daddy, what times it?" soonyoung asked while rubbing the small white cat. "Its three, why my kitten?" wonwoo asked softly as he turned the page

"Daddy!" soonyoung yelled. "What?" wonwoo asked. "Hmph, its already late they are going to be on their way!" soonyoung exclaimed.

"Oh shit" he cursed trying to make it as low as he could possibly say it. "Oooooohhh daddy said a bad word!" the little pointed at his daddy and gasped. Wonwoo got out of bed and started looking for clothes.

"Sorry baby you dont say that okay?" he said while looking in his closet. He got soonyoung his clothes and laid them on the bed. He immediately stripped soonyoung and started changing him into some navy blue shorts a yellow dinosaur shirt and some navy blue and white adidas.

"You look cute baby" wonwoo said trying to kiss him but immediately soonyoung leaned away. "No daddy!" he said trying to escape from wonwoos grip. "Why not baby?" wonwoo pouted. "Because then you dont stop giving me kissies!" soonyoung tried pushing himself away from his daddy

"Fine, but later i will get those kisses from my prince!" wonwoo said excitedly. "In your dreams!" soonyoung teased. "You are my dreams" wonwoo said in a really cheesy way. "Dadddyyy youre so annoying. Hurry i wan see haoie!" Soonyoung said and giggled.

"Ugh fine" wonwoo said and started to get ready. After about ten minutes he got a call.

"Dont answer it! Its for meeeee!" soonyoung screamed from the other room and ran to get wonwoos phone.

"What do you mean its for you?" wonwoo asked concerned. "Its kwannie! he said he wanted to tell me something!" Soonyoung said with that big goofy smile of his.

He picked up the phone and answered it "Helloooooo, hi kwannie....... U GOT WHAT?!..... lucky......YOU SHOULD BRING HER OVER SO SHE CAN PLAY WITH MR PURIN!......... hmmm i not sure daddy will let me........ i can ask....... okayyyyy....... ill ask him right now....... okay okay ill see u later kwannie!" wonwoo heard the conversation while he was putting on his shoes.

"What happened baby" wonwoo asked as he put on some cologne. "Daddy! kwannie got a kitty!" soonyoung answered. "Oh yeah?" wonwoo asked as he turned to soonyoung.

The little stood there in awe when he saw how handsome his daddy looked. "D-daddy, you look handsome" soonyoung blushed as he stared smiling like a goof. "Oh do i?" wonwoo smirked.

"But guess who looks more handsome? Its you my baby prince." wonwoo kissed soonyoung on the cheek. "Nooooo" soonyoung said while hiding his face due to all his blushing. "Yes baby yes you do" wonwoo turned back around to fix his hair.

"D-daddy kwannie wanted to know if he could bring his kitty today" soonyoung said quietly. "Hmm did he ask mingyu already?" wonwoo asked and walked into their bathroom to wash his hands. "Yes daddy he already did!" he said excitedly. "Okay its fine with me" wonwoo smiled

"Oh i forgot to ask is your room clean?" wonwoo asked the little who was currently playing with the small white cats paws.

"Hmmmm yes?" soonyoung lied. "Dont lie to me little one" wonwoo said sternly. "I dont wanna clean it!" soonyoung wined. "Too bad or else kwannie cant bring his kitty." soonyoung stayed quiet. "Hmph, fine" soonyoung huffed and then walked to his room and started cleaning.

~~~~~~
hellooooo, second chapter!! hope you all liked it!! also we love wonwoos love for cats <3 i love them so much.