cherries {boogyu}

"Stupid daddy!! im naked hurry!" seungkwan yelled from their shared room. Mingyu was in the bathroom shaving and when he heard seungkwan yelled he cut himself trying to dhake quickly, he thought seungkwan was was joking around about the naked part, but when he walked in with a towel on his face he wasnt too suprised when he saw the younger naked on the floor.

"Boo Seungkwan!" he playfully yelled making the little scream, then to start laughing. "told you hehe" he smirked. "w-what happened to.your face?" seungkwan asked getting up on his tippy toes reaching out to his face.

"you scared me" the taller simply said. he went to the drawer where the first aid kit was and started digging for a bandaid. after his bandaid was placed he looked at seungkwan who was covered under the sheets.

"baby we need to get you dressed, we have a playdate hurry." he said trying to get the boy out of the sheets "no no" he said mingyu tried to pull the sheets away only for the younger boy to yell out and giggling.

"baby i got you this cute skirt" he said trying to convice him to get out. the littles head popped out quickly.

"i wanna see." he gave mingyu a devilish smile. mingyu got the skirt and showed him it. a pale pink skirt soft at the touch, it mached his porcelain legs. "It looks cute babyboy" mingyu smiled

"now please put it on and hurry baby we dont wanna miss out all the activities now do we?" mingyu said making seungkwan sigh.

"Fine" the little got up and put the skirt on, mingyu grabbed him and slid some underwear on the boys pale bum. "I didnt wanna wear undies" the little whined, "w-what? why?" mingyu chuckled nervously.

"Because i dont feel like" he stuck his tongue out. "But then everyone will see your prince parts" mingyu gasped "so? its my prince parts" he was trying to make mingyu jealous. "hmm? we wanna play that way?" mingyu asked getting seungkwans white tank top with pale blue flowers on it.

he looked at seungkwan who was smirking and nodding at him "okay then, come here" he got sungkwan from his legs and sat him on his lap. he got the tank top and slid it through his head.

after mingyu got seungkwan ready, he started to get ready he undressed himself and slid a shirt on.

"ooh look at daddies butt" seungkwan giggled. mingyu smiled and slid some jeans on then some shoes. he sat down next to seungkwan and kissed his forehead.

"My prince, i love you so much" he smiled and looked at him. "daddy? why you being so cheezy?" he asked straddling his daddies lap and burrying his head in his shoulder.

even though seungkwan would always talk back to mingyu he loved him so much, he never wanted to leave his side, mingyu was his.

"baby, all though i do enjoy this, we have to go." mingyu softly spoke making the younger pout. "hmm okay, but carry me" seungkwan burried his face into his neck.

"okay baby" with that they left the house.

~
hello. plz this was kinda ehh im trying ny best i swear. anyways i also wanna start a new book should i??