Honeybear {seokhoon}

"Daddy!" Jihoon giggled as his daddy was tickling him. "Aaaa yes my little honeybear?" Seokmin tickled him more.

"S-stop d-daddy it t-tickews!" The little screamed. Making his daddy stop and look at him. "But i love hearing my baby laugh" seokmin pouted. "I-i sowwy i-it just started huwting my t-tummy" the little said in an apologetic tone.

"No no baby im sorry, I should've been more careful" he kissed his cheeks. "You wanna get some ice cream before going to uncle nonus house?" Seokmin picked up the little and sat him on the bed.

"You sewious?!" The littles eyes sparked up and smiled widely. "Yes, anything for my honey bear" seokmin smiled and kissed his littles cheek.

"Yaaaayyy! I love u daddy" jihoon said and got up to start jumping on the bed. "Honey bear stop jumping you're gonna hurt yourself" seokmin warned. But when the last word came out the little boy was on the floor and already  crying.

"Daddyyyy!" The little sobbed. Seokmin ran as quickly that he could to the other side of the bed and picked up the little. "Baby what did i tell you?" He asked as he cradled the little in his arms.

"B-but i was careful!" The little sobbed. "Where does it hurt?" Seokmin asked as he wiped the littles tears away. "A-awkel" the little pointed at his ankle and pouted while putting his head on his daddies chest.

"Im gonna get some ice my babybear okay?" seokmin said as he laid the little on the bad and quickly ran to the kitchen. He got to the kitchen and got the ice, trying to be a good daddy he tried rushing. but from all the rushing up the stairs he ended up tripping and twisting his ankle. And making a big thump

"Fuck" he sighed trying to get up.  "d-daddy?" he heard the little softly say as he walked close to the staircase. "daddy?!, are you okay?!" the little gasped and tried walking down the stairs limping.

"ahh, yes honeybear im fine, i just twisted my ankle" jihoon giggled while seokmin got up. "why the giggle?" he asked as he limped "cuz daddy dum" seokmin frowned. "listen it was a simple mistake dont go making fun of me" he fake pouted and sat down on the stairs with his back facing his little. "Daddy! don cry. i-im sorry for bein mean" jihoon started to cry again.

Seokmin got up quickly "baby nooo i was just joking! you arent mean. maybe im the meanie. i love you my honey bear." He got up and kissed him on the cheek making the boy stop crying.

After all of their joking around they finally decided to leave, jihoon grabbed his stuffie Brownie a soft brown bear who he could'nt live without his buddy was always there, no matter what.

"Daddy?" he softly spoke reaching his hand while walking out of the door. "Mhmm?" he hummed while locking the door. "I want chocolate ice cream!! hmm with some chocolate chips and hmm, some cherries!!" the short male jumped up and down.

"baby we are going to nu's house and hes serving us food, thats too much and i dont want that to ruin your appitie" he said while buckling him up in the back seat.

"what about, we go to his house, eat you play with the rest of the boys and then get ice cream, what about that?" he asked kissing his nose. the younger sighed and nodded quickly.

"okay then so lets get going babyboy!" "yeah!!" the little yelled out.

~

hello oh my god. im sorry for coming back so late and with a crappy short chapter next one will be great i will try!!