8

Derek had pulled Stiles out of the bathroom by his shoulders and was going through his draws before Stiles could even get a word out.

"What are you doing?" He managed, teeth still chattering from the freezing shower. He was standing to one side of the honey spotted sheet on the floor, dripping wet and still naked.

"You need clothes, now!" Derek snapped, throwing boxers and jeans over his shoulder. "We're going to the hospital. You need to see a doctor!" The pitch of his voice was too high, as though the wolf was freaking out, but Stiles was totally calm.

"I don't need to go to hospital, Derek." Stiles said, throwing the jeans back at his head. "I need to dry off, and get warm and eat something."

"Stiles!" Derek snapped, turning to face him. "You just had some kind of allergic reaction and you are going to do what you are told!"

"I think you are forgetting that I'm not one of your pack!" Stiles said, staring down the older wolf. "If I remember earlier, you told me to stay out of pack business. So why don't you take your own advice and stay out of mine?"

"You are going to the hospital!" Derek roared, holding out the jeans that Stiles had thrown back at him.

"No, I'm not." Stiles said, wondering why his brain thought now, standing shivering and naked, was a good time to get into an argument with Derek. His tone of voice was flat and bored, and Derek actually looked like he'd been slapped.

"What?"

"You heard me, Derek." Stiles said, walking back to the bathroom for his towel.

He took his time rubbing himself dry. Normally he just pulled on his clothes when his skin was still wet, but he was trying to avoid going back into his room, because Derek was there.

When he walked back through, Derek was still standing by the dresser, but he'd obviously been busy. Stiles bedroom had never been so clean.

"What the hell?" Stiles gasped, towel wrapped low around his hips.

"What took you so long?" Derek snapped. He looked pissed. Then again... he always looked pissed.

"Did you clean my room?"

"You were taking too long."

Stiles wasn't sure why he laughed. The idea of Derek cleaning his bedroom was beyond funny. The Alpha looked like he was about to kill him, however.

"Sorry," Stiles snorted. Even the bed was made. How long had he spent in the bathroom? The only thing that was out of place was his comic book collection down the side of his bed, and Derek's jacket and jumper that were lying on the back of his desk chair.

"Get dressed." Derek snapped. Throwing Stiles the jeans.

"These wont fit me, Dude. They're from years ago." Stiles said, taking the jeans out of Derek's outstretched hands. "Did you just grab the first black thing you saw?"

"Just get dressed." Derek said, and Stiles could hear the pleading tone in his voice.

"Give me some privacy and then I'll think about it."