"Cliché" || Nagisa x Male!Reader

[Requested by Nagisa Alois Shiota - Wolton on the Assassination Classroom amino]

Third person's POV

(Y/N) really was something. He aces all of his subjects, plays piano nicely, speaks English fluently, and always wins on soccer and games like chess. He was perfect! So it came to a shock to everyone in the main campus that you had to be moved to the end class. 

First friend you had in E-class? Terasaka and his little group, but you didn't let them influence you. But in the whole school? Karma. Though, when you first entered the classroom, you couldn't find the red head.

Ah yes. Your first day.

 You thought everyone's gonna give you looks of disgust when you first stepped in from all the rumors in E-class you've been hearing, but it ended up being the complete opposite. You were instead given looks of shock (in a good way) and praise. The girls even surrounded you, giving you attention as if you were some sort of celebrity. This made Maehara and Okajima jealous. 

They both then cutted in the praise session. "Hey girls. You wanna hang out with me later after school?"  Okajima asked. 

"Or me?! Okajima's a creep anyways." 

"hEY-!" The girls just looked at their two classmates weirdly then continued talking to you, as if they heard nothing from the two.

Remembering this made you giggle. Every since that day occured, you've been making friends and was having a lot of fun, heck, the lessons became easier to ace now that you're in the secluded class, but you still studied nonetheless.

Though you were perfect in the eyes of others, you were actually just pressuring yourself to be perfect. Of course, you didn't tell anyone, not even your parents or Koro-Sensei. Well... you didn't yell anyone except for one particular student: Nagisa Shiota. The boy was just very understanding and you were very grateful for that. He was the fifth friend you made in E-class, and you semi-regretted not befriending him sooner. You two would share problems and help each other get through it and he taught you the ways of assassination aside from Koro-Sensei and Karasuma. You would teach him how to play soccer and you would play together sometimes and you would help him out in lessons too. 

But of course, in some friendships, one would grow feelings for another. And between you and Nagisa's friendship, you were the one who grew feelings for him. 

You identified yourself as gay and came out to your family, they were very accepting and supportive, luckily, so it was no problem. You came out to your friends as well. They, too, were accepting and supportive. They teased you a lot though. Luckily, you were able to control yourself well around Nagisa, so it wasn't obvious that you liked him.

Then there came in the main campus students. Rumors and gossip spread fast. Somehow, a student found out you were gay and told other students, then those other students told other students, and so on. This caused them to bully you and harass you, but you paid no attention to them. You know they aren't worth your time. And besides, you knew how to shut them up if you were to snap.

As soon as the main campus kids started to pick on you, you knew that you had to avoid Nagisa. You didn't know why you wanted to make that decision, you just thought it was the best, so you followed that.

"Hey (Y/N)! Wanna hang out later?"

"Sorry Nagisa, I have soccer practice."

"Hey (Y/N)! Wanna buy the new Sonic Ninja comic edition with me?"

"I cant, Nagisa. I have piano lessons."

"Hey (Y/N)! Can we-"

"Can't. I promised dad i'd play chess with him by 4:30pm at home."

Day after day on him asking you to hang out with him, you kept refusing and made up excuses to avoid him from situations getting worse.

This was odd for the bluenette. You told him his schedule at the past, so it confused him. Your soccer practice was on Mondays, and you told him that you're going to soccer practice when it was a Tuesday, and so on. During lunch and break, you stopped joining him, and you stopped walking with him to school from home and vice versa. This discouraged Nagisa. He thought that he may be jumping into conclusions, but he couldn't stop thinking about it.

One day, you weren't able to go to school for a week. This had messed with Nagisa's head. First you were avoiding him, now you were straight up not going to school to not see him. He had enough of this nonsense.

He went to your place on Saturday, he knew where you lived since you two would hang out there sometimes. He gave a deep sigh to himself and gathered the courage to ring your doorbell. Now, he wasn't really mad at you, he was just stressed and concerned is all.

A minute later or so, the door clicked open for Nagisa to see your face. "Oh, hi Nagisa. How are you? Come in." You greeted.

The bluenette shook his head. "I won't be here for long, and i'm alright. Thanks for asking." He replied.

"Ah, I see. What are you here for then?" You asked.

"I just need to know... do you perhaps... hate me now?" Nagisa asked, hesitant in doing so beforehand.

This question brought nothing but shock to you. "Nagisa... hate you? Never! You were one of the very best friends I ever had since I was transferred to E-class." You answered.

"Then why are you avoiding me??" He asked in a demanding manner. 

You were caught. No turning back now.

You giggled. "Ah. Well... It's cliché isn't it, Nagisa?" You asked, maintaining a smile.

"What is?" He asked.

"I'm only avoiding you cause I love you." 

----------

Author's note:

This was waaaay shorter than last chapter, sorry about that. 

Also, sorry for being inactive and not updating a lot :,D