"Switch" || Nagisa x Moody!Reader

Requested by: Kanashi

(I'm making the reader being on their period)

Periods were the worst. But out of all the things you can get upset about during that week, it wasn't the blood staining your beautiful white or light-colored sheets, cramps, or pain that you hated, but the mood swings. Why you ask? Apart from sudden outburst in whatever tone, it was also the fact that you hurt people unintentionally.

Today is the second day of your period and you already wished it was over. "omp-" you were chomping down a bag of chips, Cheetos to be precise. Nagisa walks in through the front door only to see you eating that bag of chips. Nagisa sweatdropped. He then noticed you were crying while doing so. "Are you alright?" Your boyfriend asked. "Kanito dieeeeed!!!" You cried.

Yes. Kanito. Your favorite character from your favorite anime, 'Knights of the Roses'. An anime about knights training to defeat a war between the kingdom of Azi and the creatures from the Under Realm. They also have special powers that contained in a field of roses. To set them free, they must do a special task. Kanito is shown to be weak but kind-hearted in the series. It was a cliche kind of character type, but you were weak for those type of people. You were currently watching episode 24 on season one was released four days ago. But due to your tight schedule, you couldn't watch it.

"Ah- (Y/N), I think you should cut down short on the snacks..." Nagisa stated. "...what did you just say?" You asked. "Um-" "Are you saying i'm fat??? When will you ever appreciate my looks?? Ugh!" You threw the bag of chips angrily onto the floor and stomped your way onto the room.

Nagisa doesn't understand girls from time to time. Actually, almost no boy in E-class understands girls, no matter how close they are to them sometimes, Karma most especially. Nagisa had asked Kayano about these kinds of things just recently, so this time, he was prepared.

Nagisa started to cook. The delicious aroma of ingredients being put together was heavenly. 'This is going to bring her back to her senses, I hope.'

You were in your room, binging the series until the next episode comes out, which is in a few hours.

"B-but... me? A knight? That can't be right..." Kanito stated. "You are one of the chosen ones, Kanito. If you don't come with me to train, creatures of the under realm will destroy the kingdom." Akira replied. "Everyone needs you."

"Ughh. I never like Akira. She was harsh on everyone." You complained. "And the fact that she's harsh on Kanito the most because he likes him? Jeez, so cliché. Everyone know Kanito belongs with Eyari."

A few hours later, you had gotten yourself into the latest episode, the one that has been finally released, Episode 25, the finale.

"I can't heal Kanito! What do we do??" Ayeni asked, clearly in panic. "I don't think we CAN do anything... Kanito's gone... forever... And... without all twelve of us fighting the creatures off, we're bound to lose this battle..." Sceno replied. "B-but what about the roses?? They can help us! R-right??" Sagi asked. "You idiot! The Creatures of the Under Realm had started their attack way sooner than the prophesy for told!" Sceno replied. "We haven't done those 'special tasks' yet! We can't achieve our powers yet!" Leki reminded.

Everyone looked at each other and cried helplessly. What are they supposed to do? You joined along the crying too. Kanito is dead and there's no healing him or bringing him back to life. Until Eyari came in.

"Stand aside, everyone. I got this." Eyari then took hold of Kanito's collar then... kissed him! You squealed in a fangirling way, while Nagisa from downstairs sweatdropped again. Light then started to emerge after Eyari's action, then soon disappeared. "Kanito isn't dead. He's just unconscious from the attack earlier. I healed him a bit more. With Ayeri and I's healing magic, he should be awake in a good while." Everyone was still frozen in shock. You were too. But they're just glad that Kanito isn't dead.

Not too long later, Kanito's eyes looked like they were about to open, then... "(Y/N)!" Your eyes started to twitch. The best part was about to happen and your boyfriend ruined it for you. You stomped your way to your bedroom door and opened it angrily. "wHAT DO YOU WAAAAAANT???" You yelled. Yet again, Nagisa sweatdropped. "D-dinner, love! Haha..." He replied. "Oh." You went downstairs and started to eat with the bluenette. He cooked (F/F) [Favorite food], which you believed is the way he redeamed himself.

A few minutes of silent eating later, you spoke. "...I'm sorry..." You said. "Huh? For what?" Nagisa asked. "For uh... acting harshly today." You replied. "You're on your period, right? It's fine." He replied. "But you should really cut off with the snacks. It's unhea-" "eXCUSE ME??" "oops."

----------

Author's note:

I'm very sorry for not completing this sooner hhhhhh education is important to my family and hhhhh yeah. I also apologize for this being 200 words shorter than my usual writing. I'll try to make things longer in the next ones hahahaha.

I hope I didn't sound racist with the made up Japanese names, i'm sorry 😞

Knights of the Roses is inspired by my childhood series 'Star Darlings' (no kissing was involved of course. It was an all-girl Disney show).