"All Fun and Games" || Nagisa x Karma'sTwinSister!Reader

[Requested by ~ MonsterMoon ~]

Third person's POV

"Dammit! Lost again??" You cried, almost throwing the controller across the room due to losing in a game against your twin brother, Karma.

You two really are the same, wether it be looks or personality. You two had the same color of hair, mesmerizing eyes, and you two were sadistic troublemakers. People look at you, and they immediately know you and Karma are related, heck, some people even run away from you out of fear.

"(Y/N), calm down. It's just a game." Nagisa said. He was visiting you and your brother to hang out with you two.

"Yeah, (Y/N), lighten up a bit." Your brother started. "At least we're at the good part now. I get to shove wasabi and mustard up your nose since you lost!" He added.

"Eh?? That was not the agreement! We agreed that whoever lost will have to treat the winner ice cream!" You objected.

"We did? I don't recall." Karma replied, giving off a playful smirk then stuck his tongue out.

You glared at him. Nagisa sweatdropped from watching the actions of you and your brother.

Soon, you started to give a face like you were about to cry. "P-please, Karma... Let's just do ice cream instead..." You say, then sniffed for dramatic effect.

Karma looked at you seriously, then sighed. "Fine, we'll do ice cream. And i'll buy for the two of us. I'll get my wallet. You want chocolate, right?" Karma askes.

Your eyes lit up and you smiled. "Yes, yes! Thank you, Karma!" You said, then you start hugging his waist when he stood up.

"Yeah, yeah... just get of me you turd." He replied.

Karma then looked at Nagisa. "You want one, Nagisa? What flavor do you want? Blueberry?" Karma asked.

Nagisa shook his head. "No, i'll be fine." The bluenette replied.

"Alright. I'll be back in fifteen to thirty minutes. Have fun you two." Karma said as he walked out the door. And with that, the door was clicked closed and you and your boyfriend was left alone.

"Hey, Nagisa. You wanna play? Besides, Karma won't be gone for too long." You suggested.

"Sure. Any conditions or bets?" He asked you.

You stopped and thought for a moment. Then you came up with something , but it made your face go red. Nagisa became curious. "Thought of one?" He asked.

"Y-yeah... I was thinking maybe... whoever loses... will... uh... kiss the winner wherever...?" you replied, hesitant while doing so. Nagisa turned red. "I-if it's alright with you, you big dork!" You added.

Nagisa giggled. "It's fine with me." He said, then picked up the controller.

"Ready?"

"Ready!"

You two started button mashing the controls on the controller. You and Nagisa were focusing hard on the game, both of you desperate for that kiss from the other person.

This really brought back to memories from the first time you met Nagisa and how you got the guts to confess to him.

"Ready for your first day in E-class, (Y/N)?" Karma asked.

"You sound like our parents." You stated.

"Dead beat parents." Karma corrected. You just gave out an 'eh' as a response to what your brother just said.

"Well other than that, I guess i'm ready." You said.

Both you and Karma made major offenses, you both beated up some students, but unlike Karma, you did it more often, causing you to have a longer suspension than your brother. He was lowkey proud of you though.

The first thing that you saw when you saw stepped in the classroom was the bluenette. His hair was so unique and he looked cute as well. Your cheeks went red.

As soon as you were seated beside Karma, you were asked a lot of questions from your classmates, like 'Wow! Can I get your number?' or stupid questions like 'Are you and Karma really related?'. You weren't able to answer the questions properly though, or focus at all both in the questions and in class, all because you were focusing on Nagisa.

----------

"Eh? Interested in our little Nagisa?" Karma asked teasingly.

"Shh!! Yes, I am interested in him. So what? Everyone likes someone at some point in their life." You answered.

"I never liked anyone in MY life." Karma replied.

"Yeah you did! You liked that one girl from primary school! You were totally head over heals for her." You objected.

"I don't wear heals."

"That's beyond the point! The point is... I was wondering if maybe you could maybe help me in confessing to Nagisa?" You asked shyly.

Karma was surprised. You were somewhat a tomboy and you always believed that love was disgusting and pointless. But here you are, totally crushing on Nagisa. Not just that, he was also surprised that you were asking HIM for help. But he knew you trust him a whole lot, so he agreed to help you.

Karma told you to be straight to the point and tell Nagisa you like him. Either that, or tell him what makes you like him then tell Nagisa you like him, but don't be too cheesy.

You followed this. And what happened? Nagisa accepted your love and you two became a couple.

----------

A few rounds later, you had won the match. You couldn't believe it, you beated Nagisa, the best assassin in E-class.

Nagisa looked at you and smiled. "Congratulations, (Y/N)! You won!" He said.

You smiled back at him. "Wow... uh... thanks, Nagisa!" You replied.

"Well, I guess I should give you that kiss now." He stated.

Right. The kiss. You forgot about that.

You sighed and turned your head to the side. "Hurry it up, will ya?" You demanded, flustered.

Nagisa giggled. He leaned closer to you, and closer, then poked your cheek. "hEY-!" You turned your head to him.

Then he kissed you on the lips. You were surprised by this. But ended up melting into the kiss. A minute later or so, you two parted, panting.

"I love you." Hearing him say this made your face redder than the kiss, probably redder than your hair.

"I... I love you too, you dork." You replied.

"i'M BACK WITH THE ICE CREAM-" Karma's back.

---------

Author's note:

This is the cheesiest/corniest thing i've wrote in this book dear god help me.