I don't love you!! Do I? || Tsundere!Nagisa x Reader

(I don't exactly remember who requested this. But I know this was requested)

"(Y/N) YOU IDIOT ARE YOU READY OR NOT?!" I hear a voice call out. There's only one person in this whole entire world who owned that voice, Nagisa Shiota, friend since childhood. I was all alone back in the swings in kindergarten, but then Nagisa approached me and the story went on from there! Lately, he's been acting strange though. He would blush a lot, call me an idiot, and hit me very hard. Sometimes I get wounds and bruises from those hits.

I rushed downstairs then slamming the door open, probably so loud, the entire street heard it. I panted. I did live in a large house after all. Sometimes I even forgot where each part of the house is, like where I wanted to go to the bathroom, but ended up going to the kitchen. 

"What took you so long??" Nagisa asked. "We're going to be late!" He added. "Actually, we still have around thirty minutes to get to school. We're not late at all. We'll actually arrive there just in time." I replied. He looks embarrassed. "W-whatever! Let's just head to school you big dummy!" He demanded. I chuckled and followed him. But I did feel like I forgot something... Eh, whatever.

"Ne, Nagi-chan, can I copy your math homework?" I asked him. "Firstly, do not call me 'Nagi-chan'! Christ... And did you not do yours??" He asked. "It was too hard hehe..." I answered. "Then you should've asked me for help!" He repied, then saying something about 'we' and 'time', but I couldn't quite hear nor understand him. 

Time flew by quicker than I realized, lunch came. I sat with Nagisa on our spot at the back of the school, it was quiet and open, a good spot for conversing and running around. Nagisa reached into his bag and brought out a delicious-looking bento box. I was practically drooling right then and there! "Ooooh no, missy!" Missy? "You're not getting any of my lunch this time!" He stated. "Exactly why I decided to finally go make my own this time." I replied. "Eh?" Nagisa had a look of a confused, yet impressed expression. "Ah- I guess I forgot it inside. I'll be right back." I said, kind of embarrassed. I was somewhat boasting about it but didn't even bring in evidence. 

I walked in, expecting my food to be on the table somewhere, but it wasn't! Was I just daydreaming about putting it there? I looked around the old campus and it wasn't anywhere in sight! Wait a minute... was that the thing I forgot at home?? Dammit!

I walked back to me and Nagisa's spot, looking all disappointed. I then saw Nagisa holding another bento box. I knew it wasn't his because of the (F/C) color of the container. His is black and was on my part of the bench. He sighed. "What a waste... all this effort for nothing..." He sounded more disappointed than I was. He then saw me and immediately hid the bento. "Ah- What happened to you? N-not like I care or anything!" He asked. I chuckled then plopped back to my seat. "I forgot it at home..." I said in a sad tone. "Ha! You forgot it?? Poor you!" He made fun. "Come on... I feel bad enough already..." I whined. Nagisa sighed and handed me the bento box I saw earlier. "H-here... for you." He said. I looked at him, surprised. It was normal for me to ask him a portion of his lunch or more, but for him to make me food? This was new. "So?? Are you going to go hungry for the rest of the day or not??" I chuckled and accepted the offer. "Arigatou" I said. 

The next day arrived, but it wasn't just a regular day. It was Valentine's day. Upon entering the classroom, I see Okajima scavenging around his desks, probably looking for chocolate. "Ugh, where are they?!" He let out. "Dream on you big pervert!" "sAY THAT TO MY FACE YOU-" 'Course, he's not allowed to hit a girl.

I sat down on my desk and began reading a book i've recently got my hand on. Plot was very interesting! It was about a knight and a princess who were friends since their early days. But when the princess had to decided a partner to be a queen, that's when they had to part. The princess met someone and they seemed to love each other very much. Finding out that the princess chose that someone, it left the knight very depressed since she loved her too. The family of that someone did not approve of the marriage. In fact, that someone just snuck in to meet the princess without their knowledge! Thus, begins a war. Through this war, the knight would take this as an opportunity for suicide. And the story progresses from there, but I don't know it yet, that's why I pulled out my book to continue on reading it. I would see Nagisa sneaking glances at me, but he would just turn away sharply and pretend he wasn't, adorable, but weird.

I was about to continue my reading when Nakamura slams my desk. Enough to make me so startled, I dropped my book to the floor. "Nakamura!" I yelled out angrily. "Hahahaha! Your face!" She continues to laugh then wipes off a tear. "Gomen, gomen. I was just thinking..." She takes a seat on my desk. Not that I mind, she sometimes does this and i've been completely used to it. "Have you confessed to Nagisa~?" I almost chocked from my saliva after hearing that. "Confess to Nagisa? Never! He calls me an idiot and other alternatives!". Nakamura chuckles. "Chill. I was just asking. And besides, It's Valentine's day! Today's the day of all days for love! If anything, today's the best day for confessing to him." She said. "Er. No thanks. I'd rather keep my mouth shut than ruining me and Nagi-chan's friendship." I replied. "Oh well, suit yourself. But say... would you care to hang out this weekend at my place?" She asked, dropping the subject of me confessing to not only my childhood friend, but my childhood crush too. "Sure! Might be fun!"

Weekend! That means I get to hang out with Nakamura and others. I only found out the whole class was coming over too, when I got there. I admit, I got mad at her for not telling me sooner, though I brushed it off. It smelled fishy though. Was Nakamura planning something?

"Hey guys, why don't we play truth or dare? Whoever backs out from answering a question or doing a dare, gets a slap on the hand!" Nakamura suggested. Oof... that's gotta hurt then. 

Everyone eventually played with us. Nakamura gives me a smirk and looks at Nagisa. "Hey Nagisa, truth or dare?" she asks. "I don't wanna do something stupid, sooo... truth." Nakamura looks at me again and smirks. Does no one else notice it? "Okay, who's your crush?" That smooth mother- "I...Uh..." Nagisa was turning red like Karma's hair. He looked at me. Trembling, he formed his hand into a pointing position and slowly pointed... at me! Was I seeing things?? No, I wasn't! "Ngh-!" Out of embarrassment, Nagisa runs off outside. I ran after him.

"Nagisa, wait!" I called out. "W-what do you want?? I'm ashamed enough, you don't need to worsen it by coming after me!" He said. Instead of replying, I faced Nagisa and kissed him, something I thought I would never do.

A minute later, we parted. "I like you too, silly!" I said.

—————

Author's note:

Guess who's finished with their seventh grade life and is on summer vacation?? I am!

I can finally relax and finish up these requests, then call it an end. Thank you so much for your patience with these one shots!