"Mine" || Yandere!Nagisa x Innocent!Reader

Requested by: Sahiko_Uzumaki / @Sahiko_Uzumaki

Warning: Plenty of gory/inappropriate death scenes (obviously). Read at your own risk.

Nagisa's POV

(Y/N)... so beautiful... so precious... so innocent... I want her to be mine, and mine only.

Ever since the first time I layed my eyes on her, I knew we were destined to be together. But... there are some people who are taking her away from me: Chiba-kun, who was recently teaching (Y/N) on using guns. Maehara and Okajima-kun, they flirt with my love. Isogai, who tutors her. And the girls, Nakamura and Kanzaki, who hangs out too much with what's mine. Out of the six, there was one threat that was bigger than the others; Akabane Karma.

I talked to (Y/N) once. I asked her if she had feelings for anyone and she said she had feelings for Karma. It angered me. It made me want to stab him right in his place. But I couldn't, not yet.

Chiba

I asked Chiba if I could join at lunch. Fortunately, he agreed. There was one obstacle though, Hayami. The two of them would always be together, almost inseparable actually. They look good together. Sadly, Chiba had to killed.

Luckily, I was able to think of something at the top of my head. I asked Hayami to help me look for the notepad where I write Koro-Sensei's weakness points. Her being one of the logical thinkers in class, she replied with "You can always use another piece of paper".

I giggled, then told her that if my mom found out I lost a school supply, my mom would kill me faster than how we can kill our invincible octopus for a teacher, and that I forgot all the weakness points I wrote. Defeated, she agreed. Good. This is a great way to stall her. It gave me way more than enough time for my elimination. She won't find it. I didn't actually lose it. It's in my bag.

I'm currently with Chiba, eating lunch together on a bench far enough from anyone's vision. Perfect. I was about to take another bite of my food when I 'accidentally' dropped my bento. "Ah-" I started. "Well that's a shame. Chiba-kun, can you help me clean this up?" I asked. He nodded and crouched(?) down to help me. The fool.

He won't be able to see me not helping him out in the cleaning because of the bangs he had covering his eyes.

I immediately took the packet of rat poison from my pocket. My mom and I were recently having a rat invasion in the apartment, so she bought rat poision. I opened the packet and poured its contents in Chiba's food. Of course I didn't keep pouring it in one place, I spread it around. And the good thing is that it wasn't obvious that you poured in the substance, plus, it didn't have much of a smell.

After pouring the rat poison in Chiba's food, I put the packet back in my pocket then helped him clean up the mess I made.

"It really is a shame. Mom's cooking really was good." Throughout this whole act, that was something I really meant.

Chiba nodded, not knowing what to say in reply. He then continued to eat his food. I suppress the urge to grin.

In the middle of our fifth period, Chiba started to cough, then choke, then vomited on his desk, only then did he pass out. I pretended to look shocked like the others, when in reality, I was the cause.

Chiba was immediately bought to the hospital, only to be announced dead.

Chiba, status: eliminated

Maehara

I asked Maehara if we could do a study session at his place after school. He approved of this idea. He was getting better at his academics, no lie there, and I really do wanna learn from him.