Chapter One

Dedicated to My Amazing Star Warriors❤

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Lord Vader gazed out of the bridge's main window at the planet that the Exquisitor orbited. With thick green forests and deep, blue oceans, Naboo looked as beautiful and haunting as ever. It was a planet that held the memories of Anakin Skywalker as well as the plans he had to run away to with his wife and child; being here brought Vader's heart to life again.

"My Lord, the Emperor seeks an audience with you," Admiral Tarkin saluted the Sith Lord from behind. "Hololink six, line four, when you are ready." He turned to leave the Vader staring out the window at the beautiful world below.

As the Admiral left him be, Vader couldn't help but let the memories flow. Her smile, her laughter, every fiber in her being; it all was here on this planet. Shaking his head lightly, he strode into the adjoining communication center of the Exquisitor. "Leave me." He ordered to the few officers within the room. As they left and shut the main door, Vader punched the code in to reveal a holograph version of Lord Sidious.

"Master, " He greeted the old man, kneeling before him as he did so.

"Lord Vader," Sidious acknowledged. "You have arrived at Naboo, have you not?"

"I have, my Master. What is my mission?"

Sidious chuckled softly, "Always one-track minded. Your mission is to take over the Nabocian city of Theed and gain control of the royal palace. You will take a small squadron of clones with you to survey the city first. Then bring in another two squadrons as you begin to take over that peace-loving city. Once you have gained control, call upon me once again." With that final command, Lord Vader rose to his feet and ended the transmission. He took a deep breath before he exited the communications center.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

About half an hour after he ended his transmission with the Emperor, Lord Vader had made his way down to the main hangar and was approaching to an Imperial Shuttle. A band of 18 storm troopers marched up to the left of the shuttle. A single clone trooper stood at the right of the ramp, standing at full attention in his brick red painted, off white armor.

"Commander Fox," Vader greeted. Fox saluted him, "Lord Vader. These troops are my personal squad, who will be accompanying us to the city of Theed. We are ready to leave when you are, my lord." Vader gave a light nod, boarding the ship and heading straight to the cockpit. As he walked past the storm trooper, a pleasant expression graced his features beneath the black mask. Fox was his right hand man and often the only person who he would confide in.

After all, Anakin Skywalker and Clone Commander Fox went way back.

Fox led his men aboard and into their deploy bay. As the small battalion of troops strapped into their seats, he did a head count before addressing the group as a whole. "I will be in the cockpit with Lord Vader. Stay here and stay put; am I understood?" The men saluted him from their seats with a unison, "Yes sir!" He nodded to them, closing the door then heading towards the cockpit himself.

Lord Vader opened the door to the cockpit, only to be taken back by shock. In the co-pilot's chair sat a yellow storm trooper who wore the armor is of a commander. Leaning against the pilot's chair was a familiar-looking blue storm-trooper captain, who had his helmet off. Vader walked into the cockpit, sliding into the pilot's chair. "Rex, Cody, I thought you were joining me once I have already scouted Theed with Fox?"

Rex chuckled from behind him, "Sir, we are here as your bodyguards; our boys will meet up with us when we signal them."

Fox soon joined them in the cockpit, "Commander Cody, Captain Rex, it is nice seeing you both again. I take it you are accompanying us?"

Cody slipped off his helmet, "Yes we are, Foxy old boy. Disappointed?"

Vader sighed, "Now is not the time for lolli-gagging. Strap yourselves in, I'm taking her out now." With that, they were off, heading to the beautiful city of Theed on the enchanting planet of Naboo.