use a fork

"Tom! How many times have I told you? Use the fork!" Edd said, emphasizing most of his words. Tom just looked up a the brunette in a sort of dazed confusion, tilting his head slightly as he held the pancake between his teeth. Edd let out a defeated sigh, sitting down beside tord, who snickered at him.
"You know he will never get that down, Edd." Tord smirked, stealing a piece of bacon from Tom's plate, who didn't notice, nor would he care. "Not that you bother to help." The cola boy huffed, narrowing his eyes at the hentai lover. "Whatever." Tord scoffed, his Norwegian accent coating his words, giving a few imaginary stabs at Edd with his fork.
Edd looked now at Tom, and was taken aback at the fact the monster boy was staring at him, and perhaps has been for a while. "What?" The artist asked, raising an eyebrow. Tom's fluffy tail wagged in excitement that he was finnaly acknowledged, and he longingly eyed Edd's plate. Edd took a deep breath, letting it out slowly, "Fineee." He gingerly pushed the plate over to the feral boy, who quickly scarffed it down for fear the other boy would change his mind. Tom let out a happy sigh, seemingly full, and set his chin on the table. "Happy now, you scavenger." Edd pouted, propping his head on his hand, elbow on table. Tom looked up at him, eyes wide as his tail made a rasping sound on the bench he sat on. The adorable nature of feral boy made the cola lover smile.
"I'll take that as a yes."