Clem x Louis x Gabe | You're Back?

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has read my first two chapters! ❤️

Clem's POV
"Come on AJ, we'd better get to bed if you want to go hunting again tomorrow," I smiled at the little goofball as I reached for his hand.

"Okay," he took hold of it and we wandered back to our dorm room.

God, sometimes I just wished for a shower. I wish I never took things for granted when I was younger, but hell, who ever expected a zombie apocalypse? AJ had never even had a shower, or a bath. I always had to collect water from a river, boil it over a fire and then bathe him in it. I still can't believe I managed to raise him.

"Will you please sleep on the bed tonight?" I asked with a small smile as we walked into our bedroom.

It was pretty dusty, but that didn't matter. Everywhere was dusty, or rotting. And it all smelt bad. But, it was better than sleeping outside with the walkers. AJ wasn't a fan of sleeping on the bed that he had, even though it was safe. I think he just wanted to look out for me for once because I always looked out for him. I still did, always.

"I don't know," he said, unsure.

"Please goofball? I promise that everything will be fine, no one will come in, no one will get us," I gently told him, walking over to sit on my bed.

"Just for tonight, okay?"

"That's all I ask," I winked, smiling as I lay down on the springy mattress.

AJ laid down on his bed, shuffling up against the wall a little. A tiny smile planted itself on his face as he did so. I knew he would prefer the bed to the floor! Huh, silly goofball. He's all I thought about as I drifted off to sleep.

**********

My eyes fluttered open to the sound of yelling. What was going on out there? They were going to attract a hell of a lot of walkers! I groaned as I got up out of bed. I walked over to the window, looking out of it.

"Oh my God," were the only words I could get out before I took of running to the front yard of the school. AJ was running behind me, calling my name.

Louis' POV
"Look, we don't want any trouble," I calmly said, putting my hands up like I was surrendering.

"Neither do we," a tall man, dark hair, quite broad said back to me. He was holding a gun.

"This is our place. Take your girlfriend and your kid and leave. You won't have any trouble if you just leave," Marlon replied to him, holding a rifle pointed at them.

"Please, we just want food. Just the tiniest piece you can spare," a smaller boy added, but he looked the same age as us.

"I'm real sorry, but we don't have-"

"PUT YOUR GUNS DOWN!" Clem yelled from behind us.

I turned around to see her standing at the entrance, panting, AJ by her side, staring straight at our new visitors. She looked shocked. Confused even. Why? Did she....know them? I guess I'd better see what was going on, "Uh, Clem? Who are they?"

"Clem?" The tall man called out.

Clem's POV
My face lit up with delight. "Javi!" I smiled as I ran up to him.

"It's you! It's really you, kid!" He replied, bringing me into a big hug as I ran into him.

I couldn't believe it! It was Javi! Javi! And Kate! And Gabe! Gabe? Oh shit. Does he think we'll sting be a thing? Because he was my first crush, but that was it. Besides, I kind of had a teeny-tiny-insy-wincy crush on Louis. I hugged Kate and then Gabe.

"Wait a minute," Louis started to speak with a smile, "that's Javi, the baseball player, right?"

"That's right," Javi replied, "I used to be pretty cool back in the day."

"I'm Gabe," Gabe put his hand out to Louis and then Marlon, "and this is Kate, my step-mom. Javi's my uncle."

"Good to meet you," Marlon smiled, shaking his hand. "If you're cool with Clem you're cool with us, right Louis?"

"Right, Marlon," Louis replied with a wink, "no introduction needed."

I turned around to see AJ. I waved him over, to which he took delight in running towards me. I looked at him once more before saying, "And this is AJ."

"No way, you found him!" Gabe excitedly called out as he looked AJ.

"Yeah! Couldn't live without him," I smiled, poking him in the side.

"And what a handsome young boy you turned out to be, AJ!" Kate gave him a warm smile, ruffling his hair.

I couldn't help but feel Gabe's eyes resting on me.

"Hey," Louis walked over to our little group, "look, I hate to ruin this moment, but I wasn't kidding about having no food. We were going to go out hunting today."

"Yeah," Marlon joined in, "unless you guys want to catch your own food? It's just really tight at the moment. But you can stay in on of the rooms if you like."

"Thank you," Javi smiled at the boys, "we'll do whatever you guys need us to do."

"Wow Clem, you weren't kidding about having friends once," Violet piped up as I saw her making her way towards us. "I'm Violet, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too," Gabe shook her hand as Javi and Kate nodded at her.

"Come on, we'll find you guys a room for now," Marlon spoke up, walking into the building as we all followed.

Louis slipped next to me, "Hey Clem, is that the dork?" He winked.

I felt my cheeks blush a little before whispering a firm, "No!".

"I'll take that as a yes then," he smiled. "Still like him?"

"Louis! No!"

"Oh really?"

"Of course not! I like you!" I covered my hand with my mouth and felt my cheeks burn. Clem you idiot!

He chuckled before whispering, "Finally you admit! Don't worry babe, the feeling's mutual. Besides, I think Dork is too busy trying to hit it off with Violet."

I laughed a little as I saw Gabe pestering Violet, and then at Javi and Kate giggling st him too. Ah, I missed them.