Clem x Louis | Fire

I AM SO FREAKING READY FOR THE NEW EPISODE!! I can't wait to see the trailer on Monday! Sorry this will be a little shorter than usual but I kind of have writer's block. If anyone has any ideas, please leave them below!

Clem's POV
I began to frantically cough as I inhaled the smoke. Flames danced around me and I couldn't see a way out. Somehow the school had managed to be set on fire. One of the kids had probably tried lighting a fire and it got out of hand. Very out of hand. I felt panic rush through my veins as I realised that I couldn't see AJ. I couldn't see anyone.

It was getting too hot. I was struggling to breathe. Struggling to stand. Struggling to stay awake.

Louis' POV
"Is everyone out?" I yelled, my eyes frantically searching around for each kid to be safe.

Tenn...Mitch...Willy....Ruby...AJ...Assim...Omar...Violet. Everyone was there. Everyone was there, except for Clem. A look of terror crossed AJ's fave as he couldn't see her anywhere. It crept up on me too. Fuck! Where the fuck was she!

"Clem's still in there!" AJ panicked, pointing towards the burning school.

I turned my head to look back, squinting a little at the bright light. I had to go back for her. No one was getting left behind, especially Clementine.

"I'm going in," I quietly spoke before running inside faster than a flash of light.

I could hear everyone yelling at me to stop, but I was determined. As soon as I reached the entrance, a wall of heat hit me. Quickly, I covered my mouth with my sleeve, already beginning to feel the effects of overheating hit me. Where the fuck was Clem?

I ran into the main hallway, dodging the flames as I did so. The vibrant colours burnt away at the wood. A pain hit me in the heart as I watched everything we'd all been through burn away. But I couldn't think about that now, I had to find her.

My eyes quickly scanned my surroundings; what was left of it. Then, I saw her. She was lifelessly laying down on the wooden floor, the fire practically surrounding her. I had to make a run for it, so I did. I shot through the hall and quickly picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. She was unconscious. Shit.

As soon as I had a firm grip on her, I sprinted out of the building, heavily panting as I returned to the worried looking group. AJ ran over to me as I gently placed Clem on the ground. I let out a small cough, but I was more worried about how much smoke Clem had inhaled.

"Is she okay?" The panicked eight year old asked me, poking at her arm.

"I don't know," I answered him honestly, a hint of sadness in my tone.

"Clem," I spoke, shaking her a little, "Clem wake up."

Everyone stood back to give her some room or to protect themselves incase she was about to become a walker but I stayed by her side, trying to wake her. She was not going to die on me! "Wake up!" I was yelling now.

A tear began to trickle down my face as she made no movement.

"Louis," Violet placed her hand on my shoulder.

Suddenly, a cough escaped Clem's mouth as her eyes opened. She looked a little confused and dazed, but perfect to me. Immediately, I hugged her. "Oh thank God you're okay. We almost lost you there."

"Don't worry about losing me, I'm pretty tough."