Clem x Louis | Put The Gun Down

Clem's POV
"Marlon! Don't do this!" I yelled as he pointed the gun at me, his lip quivering and his hands shaking.

Rain poured down my face like a waterfall and fear was beginning to take its toll on my body. Was Marlon really going to shoot me? Shoot me because I knew that he had killed Brody? This couldn't really be happening!

"I'm doing it to protect you all," he calmly said, looking around at the others who looked equally as terrified.

"But I haven't done anything wrong!" I piped up at him, annoyed.

How could he blame me for what he did to Brody? I hadn't even outed him about Sophie and Minnie yet! I was definitely going to now!

"Marlon, relax man," Louis softly spoke to him, walking towards him with his arms up in defence, "just put the gun down and tell us what's going on."

"She murdered Brody!" He panicked, yelling at me. "Look at the blood on your hands."

Everyone stared at me in horror, murmuring to each other. That was it, I had to fix this. I couldn't let them believe that I'd killed Brody. I would never kill someone like that!

"Then why is there blood on your face Marlon?" I shouted at him as the blood on his face slowly trickled down from the rain. "You killed Brody. You hit her so hard her head split open! Then you locked me in there with her to kill me, let her turn and bite me! There's blood on my hands because I had to kill walker-Brody!"

The kids looked confused. Violet looked at me and then at Marlon, shaking her head in the process. Louis looked at the ground before quietly asking, "Marlon, is that true? Did you kill Brody?"

His eyes pleaded with Marlon's, begging for the truth. I stood my ground, one hand on my hip whilst the other was left hanging. Now I'd got him. There was no way that Marlon was denying this.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled in defeat.

"But why?" Violet asked, shocked.

"Because she knew that Marlon gave Sophie and Minnie away to the raiders, and so do I. That's why he left me in there," I mentioned, finally letting the truth be told.

My eyes glanced over to Louis as I watched him shake his head at Marlon, a frown appearing on his face. The kids all looked at each other before glaring at Marlon. Tenn walked to the front of the line.

"Marlon, is that true?" He asked, his tone sad.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

"You gave my sisters away, how could you do something like that?" Tears fell from the boy's eyes as Violet came up behind him, placing an arm on his shoulder in comfort.

"I'm sorry Tenn, honest. I was going to stage soma kind of rescue, but I was just too afraid."

"And he was going to give AJ and I up next," I spoke one last time as AJ ran up to me, looking shocked.

"I'm trying to protect you! All of you," Marlon shouted, his voice breaking a little as everyone angrily began to yell at him.

He raised the gun again, this time tears falling down his cheeks as he firmly aimed it at me. I raised my eyebrows in surprise as I thought he'd surrendered. Everyone went silent.

"Marlon, please! We can fix this!" I pleaded with him, mercy in my voice.

"No, you've done too much damage," he chocked.

"Marlon, put the gun down," Louis chimed in, taking cautious steps towards him.

"Fine," he said, weakness in his voice, "but let me do this first."