4-

“가.” “내가 아무리 많아도..”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Namjoon hyung!! Ahh!!“ Jungkook screeched out. Namjoon laughs at him. “That is your fault!!” “N-No it's not!!” Jungkook cried.  

Jungkook had forgotten about the hickey on him. “Lend me your jacket!!” Jungkook holds out both of his arms and whines. “What!? No!!” The older laughs. “Dude. People are staring at me.. “ He blushes.

The taller strokes the other’s hair playfully. “Ask someone else! I gave mines to my girlfriend” Jungkook gasps. “You have a girlfriend!? And you never told me??” Jungkook said.

The others were at the table as well.(Hobi, Jiminie, and Yoongi.)  

“Whoa! Really!?” Hoseok gasped at him. “Yup! I got a new chick” He winked at the others.

“I bet it's a dude.” “Shut up, Yoongi!” They fought.

“Yah. Can you guys stop flirting?” Jin said scoffing as he walked over to the loud group. “Jealous much, hyung?” Jimin smirks.

Seokjin glares at Jimin, and crosses his arms. “Shut up! I don't even care if you guys have a girlfriend.” “Cause your jealous.” “No I am not.”

“Anyways, what happened?” Jin looks at the others with a scary stare.

“Jungkook forgot to hide his hickey.” Yoongi said emotionlessly.

"Ah... Kookie I thought I told you to put the spoon on your neck when we finished talking.. " Jin sighs at the youngest.

"Ha. I wonder how you are so professional with a hickey.. " Namjoon snickers. Seokjin sends death glares at the other. "You. Shut up. "

"I put so much on you.. But where did it all go, Princess?" Namjoon smirks. The older scoffs. "Ugh. I hate when you do this.." He blushes, resting his head on the table.

"How about I put some on you right now?" That is when Jin just rage quit... Does that make sense? He just left.

Jungkook continues to drink his banana milk, as a small giggle escapes. "I am finished. Text me if you need me.~" He stood up and threw away the milk carton and felt eyes looking at him, but he shrugged it off.

~~~~~

"Homework. Hand them over." Mr. Wang said, At that moment Jungkook was mentally crying.

"Yugyeomie... " "Hm? " "I lost my homework." "Oof RIP, if you want I can make Mr.Wang totally forget about homework." Jungkook raised an eyebrow at him.

"How?" "I have a friend that is very hot so.. " "Who?" "Mark hyung." A head pops up out of nowhere.

"Who's talking bout me..? " "Hyung, can you do us a favor?" "Oh sure."

~~~~~~~

Then after everyone left the room there was loud screaming. :) I have no explanation.

Anyways-

Jungkook sighs, hoping that he will still get away with no homework turned in, he is a good student and he doesn't wanna ruin that.

Again, just like in lunch he felt eyes watching his actions and every movement, but instead of just walking away he turned around.

"Hey bunny~" Taehyung said with a huge smirk on his face.

"Oh.. Fuck me.. " Jungkook breathes out.

"I'll be glad to." "I didn't mean it like that, dummy.. " He blushes and looks down at the floor.

"Awh. Your such a cutie.. But a whole damn dessert at the same time." Taehyung walks closer to him, what Jungkook didn't realize is that he and the older is in the empty hallways alone.

Suddenly, he was being pinned against the wall and Taehyung's face was inches away from his lips. Jungkook can feel his hot breaths trailing down his neck causing him to tremble.

Jungkook's POV

Just the thought of him makes me blush, but me so close to him and getting pinned to the wall by him makes me literally have a organism.

"How about we do something... fantastic, baby?" (I AM SO SORRY I CANT-- HAHAHAHA I AM SOBBING) He said in a huskey voice making my face turn hotter.

"Hyung...-" (House of cards just played-) (I am just gonna make a smol fucky smutty smut kay?)

"I need.. you..Please. " I whimpered and I put my head on the crook of his neck.

"You serious?" I can sense that he smirked. "Yes.. P-please.." "Alright then, Princess.~"

"After school come home with me." He licks his lips seductively. "Okay daddy." I purred into his ears" (MEOW MEOW MOTHERFUCKER--)

~~~~~~

3rd POV

"And........ Done!" Jimin clapped his hands, proudly at his work.

"Now the hickey's are invisible!" He smiled at Jungkook, the younger sighed of relief. "Thank you so much, hyung."

"Now, let's go we got.... 2 minutes to get to class.." He looked at the clock that is in the hallway. "Wait what!?" Jungkook looked up at the clocked and gasped. "I gotta get to History... Or we will get in trouble!"

He mentally screamed.

"Jungkook, don't you always get in trouble-"

"NOT IN THIS CLASS!"

"Well, shit. Okay then go run!"

~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung POV

So I am bored right now.. Like your normal day, after school, staring at Jungkook's ass... Or at least it mine but we all know y'all stare at it too HIS HIPS DON'T LIE--

And then Author smacked me because I broke the fourth wall..

Anyways, yeah just another day staring at Jeon's ass.

~~~~~~~

So I gotta do my fucking Homework that i was supposed to do in the summer so... Yeah.