[6] Finish The Promise

Hi. Again, I was thinking of doing a new ff in the future where-(yes. Another Taekook ff and top tae) Taehyung is  a vampire and stuff— ALSO I'VE PLAYING THIS SONG THE WHOLE DAY HELP ..⚠⚠oh yeah btw it is actual smut time because I'm dumb⚠⚠

3rd POV

"14 laps everybody!" The coach said, blowing on his whistle, everyone groaned loudly and whined.

"It really isn't that much guys, come on!" He continued and Jennie raised her hand.

"yes?" She pointed at Mark.

"why isn't he running laps with us? He gets to sit down but we don't." She glared at him and the coach looked over at him as well.

"well..uh, his hips hurt and he can't walk properly so I'll give him a break for now." He said, and Jennie looks like she was about to choke someone to death.

"Anyone else, complaints?" He looked around the field, and nodded as there were no hands raised, "Great! Now go!" Everyone immediately either ran, jog, or walked.

"Yoongi, why are you..sleeping?" Namjoon asked, pulling him up from the ground. Yoongi glared at him and smacked his hand away, "because I want to..now go away before I turn into a rock and force someone to throw me at you.." he said, Namjoon looked at him with a confused face, "won't that be painful for you as well?"

"Not if I am rock hard." He said, snickering at his own joke quietly, then he snored. Jungkook was already running, and he was pretty fast, this caught someone's attention.

"Bunny?" A deep voice called out, and this immediately made Jungkook roll his eyes and sped up but was stopped by a certain someone.

"Kim Taehyung! What do you want!?" Jungkook whipped his head around, glaring at the older.

"I just want to talk.." He said, pulling Jungkook aside, making him groan in annoyance.

"Hey..I have to finish the laps, you see..this is one of my best subjects and I don't want to fail or I'll look stupid"

"Hm..well you see bunny, I don't really care."

"What," Jungkook said, Taehyung then whispered into his ear.

"Do I need to repeat myself?" Whoa , Jungkook thought and shivered, but he shook his head.

"What the hell do you want now.." Jungkook said, snatching his hand away from Taehyung.

"Nothing really. I just wanted to remind you that you forgot to come to me after school yesterday." Taehyung said, and Jungkook looked at him confused.

"What the hell are you-- oh." He remembered and immediately became red, like a tomato. Taehyung watched in amusement as Jungkook kept avoiding eye contact and being shy.

"Oh? What's this?..such a cute reaction." Taehyung smirked and stared deeply into Jungkook's eyes, making Jungkook speak gibberish.

"I've been thinking..how about it?" Taehyung asked, Jungkook tilted his head.

"How about I fuck you?" He said and Jungkook choked on the air, blushing, he turned to run but was stopped once again.

"I have a deal for you, we have sex once and you can figure out if you are fine with being a bottom or not, sounds good?" Taehyung asked, Jungkook thought for a moment and gave a small nod. He ruffled the younger's hair and began to jog, and Jungkook was shook.

"What the hell was that.." Jungkook mumbled to himself, the thing he thought of the most though was the fact that he agreed. Why did he do that?

~~