AHH

Ignore the song I am weird okie--

Hi I am so sorry I have been inactive lately.... ACTUALLY FOR A YEAR WTF IS WRONG WITH MEEEE ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Anyway I'll make it up, fun fact: I am in school so updates are...... Very...... Slow. Like IDK why, actually I do.

Because of school I've been distracted with homework and studying so if I have free time I can actually POST. I guess the easiest fanfic I post in the ask or dare asean but Idk what to write there so....

Oh! And also why am I so cringy, I reread the fanfic and I started basically screaming at myself at night, and my dad got mad because I was supposed to be asleep, sooooo...... (❁´◡'❁)

I'm trying to improve my writing, by actually physically writing in real life and practicing ideas and stuff. Like I have another Wattpad account for non fanfic stories but I'm not gonna say it since... Well that account I don't use much. I usually read fanfic a lot more now..

So anytime I finish a chapter now I'll just put a dad joke or joke in general like this.

HOW DOES A PENGUIN BUILD IT'S HOUSE?
Igloos it together

Yes. Totally original, it's not like I got it off pun.me dad-jokes.php......

I miss this kitty, she always lay on my lap when tired, but she was like a secret pet we weren't supposed to have

I miss this kitty, she always lay on my lap when tired, but she was like a secret pet we weren't supposed to have. It was more like my cousins cat but me and Chinita has a strong bond (yes.thats her name) but our aunt found her, she just walked in the room and I didn't hear her and they had to get rid of the kitty, they gave it to someplace else and I miss her :((

She was so soft. Oh! Also I'll change my pfp a lot. Even though this is my favorite picture of Tae and Kookie, I had this for a long this so.... Yeah.

Why did the Scarecrow win an award?
Because he was outstanding in his field.

Sorry. Oh! Also I am still continuing the fanfic so don't worry, it's just slow updates/chapters. Sorry  (◞ ‸ ◟ㆀ)