Prompt 1: "Can you please come get me?"

Let's just say that Jason Dean wasn't expecting a phone call at one in the morning. The phone rang out throughout his bedroom, and he sat up groggily, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He brought the phone to his ear, irritation picking at him. What kind of maniac calls him at 1 am?
"Hello..?" His voice certainly didn't hide his displeasure to be woken up, but when he heard who it was on the other side his bitterness immediately vanished.
"JD?" Veronica's voice sounded panicked. JD immediately shot up.
"Veronica? What's going on, are you alright?"
"JD, I-" She cut herself off with a sob. "C-can you please come get me?"
JD was already up and pulling on his shirt.

"I'm on my way."

~xXx~

JD stopped in front of the place Veronica said she would be. He stepped off of his motorcycle, scanning the street for the girl dressed in clad blue. Beginning to walk down the street, he spotted her sitting on a bench near a payphone.
"Veronica!" He called out her name, hoping to grab her attention. Her head shot up at the sound of his voice, and his heart dropped to his feet at the sight of Veronica's tear-streaked face. She stood up quickly and they jogged towards each other, meeting halfway. Immediately, he was fussing over her.

"Veronica, what happened?! You can't just call me this late and expect me not to be worried!" She choked on a sob, before launching herself into his arms. They wrapped their arms around each other, relishing in the heat of their touch. JD didn't care that Veronica was staining his shirt with mascara and tears, he only cared that she was alright. Soon enough, she sobered up and they stared into each other's eyes. Veronica's hazel eyes begging to get lost in JD's pale blue ones.
"Tell me what happened..." He whispered. She nodded.
"I went to a party with the Heathers, and... this guy kept flirting with me, and then he wouldn't leave me alone, then they ditched me, and..." She stopped talking, feeling herself tearing up again. JD pressed a comforting kiss to her forehead before holding her close to his chest, resting his head on top of hers.

And this time, he was never letting go.